Quiz: What breed LIBERAL are you?

Looks like I'm a Working Class Warrior, but I don't know if i'm considered a "liberal". Not sure what that means anymore, other than a neocon slur...

Classic Liberal=Conservative. :D

Ah..so you believe in slavery, that white landed gentry should be the only ones to vote and hold power.

Good on you! :lol:

I Believe in Unalienable Right's You remember, Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness, Voice, Freedom of Religion, Speech, Individual Will.

I'm sorry, I forgot, you were brought up in Public School.;) I'd use the word educated, but it is such a big word for you, and unfair, miss-representative, maybe indoctrinated, is a better term. :lol:

Ah..so you believe in slavery, that white landed gentry should be the only ones to vote and hold power.

I Believe in Unalienable Right's You remember, Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness, Voice, Freedom of Religion, Speech, Individual Will.

I'm sorry, I forgot, you were brought up in Public School.;) I'd use the word educated, but it is such a big word for you, and unfair, miss-representative, maybe indoctrinated, is a better term. :lol:

Amen, praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

No no no..no cherry pickin'.

In for a dime..in for a dollar.

Yeah, I'll bet those plantation owners were happy as hell that they didn't have to do any of the grunt work themselves.

Or even pay for the labor.

No no no..no cherry pickin'.

In for a dime..in for a dollar.

Maybe, for you, it's about what club you belong to, for better or for worse.

For me, it is about Individual Perspective and Witness, that is not something one trades in voluntarily, or corrupts, just to belong. It is a responsibility, for better or worse, to effect change. You buy the next round. ;)

please cite any john locke writing, the father of liberalism, with him saying anything about slavery, voting, etc. Thanks.

You aren't really to fucking good at this, kid, are ya?

Constitution of Carolina

Appraisals of Locke have often been tied to appraisals of liberalism in general, and also to appraisals of the United States. Detractors note that (in 1671) he was a major investor in the English slave-trade through the Royal African Company, as well as through his participation in drafting the Fundamental Constitution of the Carolinas while Shaftesbury's secretary, which established a feudal aristocracy and gave a master absolute power over his slaves
John Locke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, I'll bet those plantation owners were happy as hell that they didn't have to do any of the grunt work themselves.

Another one from the public school indoctrination system, huh?

You know what, considering their place in time, I'm thankful that we had them at all. I do include Thoreau as a Classic Liberal, too. I don't think Any of them would agree with Statist Progressivism abandoning and demanding the Sacrifice of Individual Liberty, as your brand of Blood Suckers do. ;) Your Foundation is an Abomination to Liberty.

That's right, toots, public school all the way.

But I guess in those fancy private schools you went to they taught you that slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the Africans.

That's right, toots, public school all the way.

But I guess in those fancy private schools you went to they taught you that slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the Africans.

Eyeppers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8kDG94kb8]AC360 - Michele Bachmann Flunking History - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back