Quiz: Can You Name These 29 Classic Movies Just by The Main Character?

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
100% You Kill it With The Classics!!
100% - What a visual memory you have! You love movie characters almost as much as you love your own friends. You enjoy sitting, eyes strained, and watching them play out the scenes over and over. If your friends ever need an idea for movie night, they will most likely come to you. Because you are truly the master.

Quiz: Can You Name These 29 Classic Movies Just by The Main Character?

Boring

100% - What a visual memory you have! You love movie characters almost as much as you love your own friends. You enjoy sitting, eyes strained, and watching them play out the scenes over and over. If your friends ever need an idea for movie night, they will most likely come to you. Because you are truly the master. Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I've never watched half of those movies, and I got 100%. I only guessed on the ones I didn't know. Old movies blow.

Well shoot. I can't help it if we are all so smart! ;)

A Diary Game?

John Boorman's Excalibur is a classic film. It offers us the most realistic portrait of the mysterious knight Lancelot, and I love these quizzes and puzzles, so here's one I came up with.

Lancelot is the ultimate *home-wrecker* but which celebrity (or screen) couple do you think he has no chance of spoiling?

Here are my two picks:

1. Lex Barker and Anita Ekberg
2. Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman

lancelot.jpg

fellini.jpg

jeannie.jpg

QUIZ: CAN YOU NAME THESE 29 CLASSIC MOVIES JUST BY THE MAIN CHARACTER?

too easy....not enough mix up ....

Forum List

Back