quite the turn out at that one nation rally

I'm sticking with the 97 Million, until someone shows me something to prove otherwise.

97 Million? Are you for real?

lol 1 out of 3 Americans were in DC today?

ROFLMAO

You must be referring to the Capital Police estimate.

Which was 97,000 not Million :) Granted that Estimate was from earlier in the day.

If I had to guess I would say slightly more showed up today than Becks rally. Call it 350,000 IMO

I'm pretty sure he's trying to be sarcastic. Or funny. But he sucks at it.

Jealous

I'll bet four million didn't watch it on teevee, let alone show up.

But, I guess anyone can get a decent turnout when the NEA, AFT, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Teamsters, NAACP, along with various and sundry other leftloon special interest groups, bus in the party faithful for free or greatly subsidized fares.

how are unions and the naacp "leftloon special interest groups"?

:cuckoo::cuckoo: what a stupid question. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I know,right.

It struck me as a, "freeloaders bizarre"

.. now if you really think about it, that could reach into the 20% of the population range, considering that estimate, it was a pretty low turn out....:eusa_think:

Last edited:
I agree, I was referring to certain other members here. Claiming the number was 1.5 Million.

I'm sticking with the 97 Million, until someone shows me something to prove otherwise.

Hello????? There are about 300 million in the entire country. :cuckoo:

Maybe move the decimal point 6 to the left.

They figured over a million attended 8/28 so they had to make sure the report was much higher. I guess being twice as many wasn't enough.

I'll bet four million didn't watch it on teevee, let alone show up.

But, I guess anyone can get a decent turnout when the NEA, AFT, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Teamsters, NAACP, along with various and sundry other leftloon special interest groups, bus in the party faithful for free or greatly subsidized fares.

C-span just reported that 200 million watched it on the tube

You're saying that 2/3 of all Americans watched this? On a Saturday in the fall with football games being played, shopping going on, children involved in sports, Honey-Do lists being checked off and naps snoozing right along?

2/3 of all Americans watched this?

You're dreaming.

Not sure why people are even comparing the numbers here.

The Beck rally was basically organized by one person.

This one has 400 Groups sponsoring it.

400 plus a dozen winos = 412.

Oops, forgot the three ducks and videographer. 416

Not sure why people are even comparing the numbers here.

The Beck rally was basically organized by one person.

This one has 400 Groups sponsoring it.

More accurately, the Beck rally was basically organized by a major news network.

Prove it.

Sorry...but Beck organized it. Fox rarely talked about it unless it was Beck plugging the thing.

I wouldn't have gone cuz I hate sappy shows like that. I would been gagging 15 mins in.

Oh, oh. Somebody's going to get all confused now. Communists at a communist organized event.

Forum List

Back