Quit my job but they want me back

On June 11, 2015 I quit my job.

I was always there any time they needed me. Many times I was called at the last minute to fill in for someone who didn't show up. I never complained about it. I just played the game and was reliable and flexible as I could possibly be. I thought it would eventually pay off. After 4 years I asked for a raise to $10 an hour or a fixed schedule at the same rate of pay. They said, "F*** you" but my boss said it in Spanish so it sounded a lot nicer than that.

I put in my two weeks notice and left promptly. Once I got my last check I avoided that place like the plague. Now thy are calling me and wanting me to come back.

Should I tell them to "f*** off" or what? What should I do?

I prefer sitting at home on my butt doing absolutely nothing. I just don't know how to respond to this nonsense. Do they want to pay me more or do they just want to screw me over more?

Find a new job

F THEM

On June 11, 2015 I quit my job.

I was always there any time they needed me. Many times I was called at the last minute to fill in for someone who didn't show up. I never complained about it. I just played the game and was reliable and flexible as I could possibly be. I thought it would eventually pay off. After 4 years I asked for a raise to $10 an hour or a fixed schedule at the same rate of pay. They said, "F*** you" but my boss said it in Spanish so it sounded a lot nicer than that.

I put in my two weeks notice and left promptly. Once I got my last check I avoided that place like the plague. Now thy are calling me and wanting me to come back.

Should I tell them to "f*** off" or what? What should I do?

I prefer sitting at home on my butt doing absolutely nothing. I just don't know how to respond to this nonsense. Do they want to pay me more or do they just want to screw me over more?
If you don’t like the job don’t work there.

That was a long time ago but no. He wasn’t Jewish. He was Indian.

I worked for some indians myself.
The son Ankur was raised in the US and graduated at the top of his class at MIT.
He was actually a pretty cool guy.
The father Ravy could be okay but he was a cheap motherfucker!!!
He brought in a bunch of indians and wanted me to train them. Of course I said not gonna happen.
I'd already watched him fuck over other employees,train the new indians and then get shit canned.
Of course it's impossible to train a machinist in 6 months and their work was pure shit and I was the one who had to go back and rework all of their parts or remake them from scratch.
Ankur wanted my advice on how to improve the shop and its 25% scrape rate,a good shop will have around a 5% scrap rate.
I told him it's simple,hire better people and raise the pay rate. Of course that didnt happen and about 6 months ago they had a machine auction and shut the doors for good.

I worked for some indians myself.
The son Ankur was raised in the US and graduated at the top of his class at MIT.
He was actually a pretty cool guy.
The father Ravy could be okay but he was a cheap motherfucker!!!
He brought in a bunch of indians and wanted me to train them. Of course I said not gonna happen.
I'd already watched him fuck over other employees,train the new indians and then get shit canned.
Of course it's impossible to train a machinist in 6 months and their work was pure shit and I was the one who had to go back and rework all of their parts or remake them from scratch.
Ankur wanted my advice on how to improve the shop and its 25% scrape rate,a good shop will have around a 5% scrap rate.
I told him it's simple,hire better people and raise the pay rate. Of course that didnt happen and about 6 months ago they had a machine auction and shut the doors for good.

MIT in the best school on EARTH

I would pay you far more and solve the problem

What is a scrap rate

JEWS are cheap too

Forum List

Back