Quit my job but they want me back

You are a spoiled child who doesn't want to face his obligations

Would you like to check my credit?
Would you like to investigate my work history?
Would you like to see my living spouse and my living children?

You are a brainwashed idiot. I don't see anything wrong with a clean brain. Don't get me wrong. It's just the brand of shampoo that people used to clean your brain isn't my preferred brand of brainwashing shampoo.

I got my first loan in 2001. Everything has been paid on time with the exception of one payment that was 30 days late. That's a funny story. Stop lying. Stop trying to brainwash me. Basically you can just shut up. You are too much of a mindless zombie for me. I paid off my mortgage in 12 years instead of 30 years. The bank tried to brainwash me into refinancing it so that I could pay them even longer. I resist brainwash all the time.

Feel free to answer my question, little one.

Rephrase it and I'll answer it. It was riddled with insults. This made your question appear to be a statement rather than an inquiry. If you are honestly curious and crave information then ask the question in a more appropriate manner.

The way you asked the question really sucked.

P. S. This is my 1,000th post.

Feel free to answer my question, little one.

Rephrase it and I'll answer it. It was riddled with insults. This made your question to be a statement rather than an inquiry. If you are honestly curious and crave information then ask the question in a more appropriate manner.

The way you asked the question really sucked.
Your unjustified arrogance is very off putting and makes most rather dismissive of you, but I will restate just for shits and giggles.

Do you respect yourself while sponging off of others?

I'll side with Ernie and those who said hold on to the job while looking for another.
Obviously this kid doesn't have many bills, or is using up his savings while making up his mind.

I've worked all my life.............and have held shit hole jobs until something better came up. Advanced skills to get better pay.........
I don't see a $10 an hour job as aspiring..................The cost of living should push you to seek better paying jobs..............

Sitting on your ass is your decision..........but if you sponge on others to do so then Ernie is right..........Your not ethical........Many people deal with having shitty jobs and issues at work............most bite their tongue and by their time looking for something else to ensure money coming in to pay the bills................

Tis your life lad..............Get off your ass and go back to work.

On June 11, 2015 I quit my job.

I was always there any time they needed me. Many times I was called at the last minute to fill in for someone who didn't show up. I never complained about it. I just played the game and was reliable and flexible as I could possibly be. I thought it would eventually pay off. After 4 years I asked for a raise to $10 an hour or a fixed schedule at the same rate of pay. They said, "F*** you" but my boss said it in Spanish so it sounded a lot nicer than that.

I put in my two weeks notice and left promptly. Once I got my last check I avoided that place like the plague. Now thy are calling me and wanting me to come back.

Should I tell them to "f*** off" or what? What should I do?

I prefer sitting at home on my butt doing absolutely nothing. I just don't know how to respond to this nonsense. Do they want to pay me more or do they just want to screw me over more?

Hold out for $10/hr ... you are worth it.

You are a spoiled child who doesn't want to face his obligations

Would you like to check my credit?
Would you like to investigate my work history?
Would you like to see my living spouse and my living children?

You are a brainwashed idiot. I don't see anything wrong with a clean brain. Don't get me wrong. It's just the brand of shampoo that people used to clean your brain isn't my preferred brand of brainwashing shampoo.

I got my first loan in 2001. Everything has been paid on time with the exception of one payment that was 30 days late. That's a funny story. Stop lying. Stop trying to brainwash me. Basically you can just shut up. You are too much of a mindless zombie for me. I paid off my mortgage in 12 years instead of 30 years. The bank tried to brainwash me into refinancing it so that I could pay them even longer. I resist brainwash all the time.
Bullshit! You don't pay off a mortgage in 12 years on a $10/hour job. Add liar to immature freeloader.

Bullshit! You don't pay off a mortgage in 12 years on a $10/hour job. Add liar to immature freeloader.

The bubble that you live in sucks.

I bought the house for $52,000. I used to make a lot more money. My wife also makes money too.

The bubble that you live in sucks. I bought my house in June 2003 and paid it off in April 2015. Good luck to you! Keep drinking the Kool Aid, do what the bank tells you to do and President Woodrow Wilson tells you to do.

Wait! I think we have had a few elections since then. You don't have to do what Woodrow Wilson tells you to do anymore. You should have enough self respect to persue what you want in life instead of doing what everybody else tells you that you have to do.

I'll side with Ernie and those who said hold on to the job while looking for another.
Obviously this kid doesn't have many bills, or is using up his savings while making up his mind.

I've worked all my life.............and have held shit hole jobs until something better came up. Advanced skills to get better pay.........
I don't see a $10 an hour job as aspiring..................The cost of living should push you to seek better paying jobs..............

Sitting on your ass is your decision..........but if you sponge on others to do so then Ernie is right..........Your not ethical........Many people deal with having shitty jobs and issues at work............most bite their tongue and by their time looking for something else to ensure money coming in to pay the bills................

Tis your life lad..............Get off your ass and go back to work.

I already did that for four years. Four years isn't temporary in my opinion. That's a permanently sucky life that I don't choose to live. Ernie S isn't my god.

Forum List

Back