Quinnipiac Poll: Just 17 percent of voters back ObamaCare repeal plan

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
...but actually I'm hoping the Repub Reps pass this turkey along to the Senate for it's sure death........get those House pilgrims on the record, tee em up nicely for 2018!

Source: The Hill

BY PAULINA FIROZI - 03/23/17 12:22 PM EDT

A majority of American voters oppose the Republicans' plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare, while very few voters support it, a new poll finds.

A poll published Thursday by Quinnipiac University found that 56 percent of voters disapprove of the GOP healthcare plan, while just 17 percent support it.

Even among Republicans, only 41 percent support the American Health Care Act, while 24 percent oppose it. And 58 percent of Democratic voters disapprove of the plan.

Republicans are scrambling to shore up support for the repeal-and-replace bill ahead of an expected House vote later Thursday. President Trump is meeting with members of the conservative Freedom Caucus, who are seeking a number of changes to the bill in exchange for their support. But centrist Republicans are fleeing from the bill as it changes to fit the conservatives' desires, complicating efforts to get the bill passed in the House.

Read more: Poll: Just 17 percent of voters back ObamaCare repeal plan

TN, you are about as bright as westwall (oh, that cracks me up).

83% have an unfavorable opinion of the bill, either for or against.

Does that clear it up for you.

...but actually I'm hoping the Repub Reps pass this turkey along to the Senate for it's sure death........get those House pilgrims on the record, tee em up nicely for 2018!

A majority of American voters oppose the Republicans' plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare, while very few voters support it, a new poll finds.

A poll published Thursday by Quinnipiac University found that 56 percent of voters disapprove of the GOP healthcare plan, while just 17 percent support it.

Even among Republicans, only 41 percent support the American Health Care Act, while 24 percent oppose it. And 58 percent of Democratic voters disapprove of the plan.

Republicans are scrambling to shore up support for the repeal-and-replace bill ahead of an expected House vote later Thursday. President Trump is meeting with members of the conservative Freedom Caucus, who are seeking a number of changes to the bill in exchange for their support. But centrist Republicans are fleeing from the bill as it changes to fit the conservatives' desires, complicating efforts to get the bill passed in the House.

who cares, as long as they have enough schizophrenic slack jawed Christians to show up to vote for them they can do whatever they want

I have always been of the opinion that the current admin should just let the thing implode. It is the correct thing to do to get rid of it before it gets that far, but if the current admin were to simply let it self destruct, it would be politically better for them. Fortunately for the People, they care more about helping those who need help than the obummer admin who passed this abortion of a "health law" merely so it would fail so that the designated replacement, your hero the shrilary, could usher in single payer which was always the goal.

In other words asshat, your hero obummer, fucked you over, and you're too stupid to figure it out.

I have always been of the opinion that the current admin should just let the thing implode. It is the correct thing to do to get rid of it before it gets that far, but if the current admin were to simply let it self destruct, it would be politically better for them. Fortunately for the People, they care more about helping those who need help than the obummer admin who passed this abortion of a "health law" merely so it would fail so that the designated replacement, your hero the shrilary, could usher in single payer which was always the goal.

In other words asshat, your hero obummer, fucked you over, and you're too stupid to figure it out.
your premise is based on the fact that obamacare is in fact "imploding" which its not, thats a lie, they know its a lie, so your plan makes no sense. Nice idea though... if it wasn't completely based on blatantly false propaganda

That made no sense, westwall, at all. We are talking about AHCA not the ACA, so focus, please. The American people are fucking your over. You don't really think the GOP is going to repeal it without replacing it with something similar, my dear clown?

83% disapproval sounds about right. I am surprised he hasn't tried to distance himself from the bill.

That made no sense, westwall, at all. We are talking about AHCA not the ACA, so focus, please. The American people are fucking your over. You don't really think the GOP is going to repeal it without replacing it with something similar, my dear clown?

Fuck you fakey. It makes perfect sense, and it applies to your bullshit very well, thank you very much. I suggest you focus, you're posts over the last few days are simply retarded.

I wasn't implying anything. Just his new nickname. I have YET to support this bill, fakey. Go ahead and bless us with more delusions, ya big dummy.

That made no sense, westwall, at all. We are talking about AHCA not the ACA, so focus, please.

It's just a winning-losing ordeal to him. He doesn't care if the ACHA succeeds or fails, as long as its Democrats that ultimately get blamed for bad healthcare.

The replacement plan is a turkey, Nutsack. But you are lying when you claim that people don't support repealing fascist care.

your premise is based on the fact that obamacare is in fact "imploding" which its not, thats a lie, they know its a lie, so your plan makes no sense. Nice idea though... if it wasn't completely based on blatantly false propaganda
Lol really? Even big leftist hacks on here admit is shit. You must have gotten kicked off the email chain..

Lol really? Even big leftist hacks on here admit is shit. You must have gotten kicked off the email chain..
you mean the republican designed alternative to universal healthcare which was written by the heritage foundation formerly known as romneycare isn't popular with a lot of leftist democrats?... Well gee I wonder why?

Fuck you fakey. It makes perfect sense, and it applies to your bullshit very well, thank you very much. I suggest you focus, you're posts over the last few days are simply retarded.
westy westy westy you fake intellectual. Your argument makes no sense at all, and people are laughing at your postings, rightfully so.

The House GOP if they are smart should pass it on to the Senate, protecting themselves in next year's elections, knowing full well that the Senate will not pass it.

I've been calling him "Nutsack" since day one. :thup:

That really speaks to your intelligence and class.

:lmao:

image.jpg

Forum List

Back