Quinnipiac poll: Dem leads by 14 in Virginia governor’s race

• Banned
Yes and they also showed that Hilary would win the election.

August 25, 2016 - Clinton Tops 50 Percent, Leads Trump By 10 Points, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Like Clinton More Than Trump

QU Poll Release Detail
Wrong. Quinnipiac did not say Hillary would win the election. Quinnipiac predicted Hillary would win the popular vote. Now you are reduced to pretending that illegals voted.
Besides, you posted a Quinnipiac poll that was conducted in August.
Before you post comments, bear in mind that some readers can embarrass you like I just did

August 25, 2016 - Clinton Tops 50 Percent, Leads Trump By 10 Points, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Like Clinton More Than Trump

QU Poll Release Detail
Wrong. Quinnipiac did not say Hillary would win the election. Quinnipiac predicted Hillary would win the popular vote. Now you are reduced to pretending that illegals voted.

Prove that is what they would say, post a link!

My link proves your far left religious dogma incorrect!

They predicted Hilary would win!

QU Poll Release Detail
They had her winning a lot more votes. They were right.

Wrong they had her wining the election!
She did, just not the broken electoral college

See she di not win the election, despite the far left spin.

Clinton lost, despite all the polls!

The last time we discussed polls here, right-wingers said Macron wasn't gonna win in France because polls suck. Egg landed on their faces.
Comments on this one? Poll: Dem leads by 14 in Virginia governor’s race

That poll is an outlier. I wouldn't doubt that Northam can win, but that's too large a margin especially since Ed Gillespie is a pretty good candidate for the GOP. Three polls that came out yesterday had Northam up four and six and one had Gillespie up by one.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Virginia Governor - Gillespie vs. Northam

QU Poll Release Detail

Prove that is what they would say, post a link!

My link proves your far left religious dogma incorrect!

They predicted Hilary would win!
You are the one who claimed the Quinnipiac predicted Clinton " would win the election." Don't ask me to show readers where Quinnipiac said that. Now you're going to tell us where Quinnipiac said that Clinton would win the elections.

Northam will win. I'm still volunteering for his campaign, just in case.
Why bother? He's leading by 14 points. The polls said so. :)

In the hopes that he’ll win by 20 points. The alt-right needs to be crushed.

Says the far left drone that supports fascism!
^ says a moron

Yes we know you far left drones are morons, the first step is that you can admit it!

Yes you support fascism and far left terrorism!

QU Poll Release Detail

Wrong. They had her winning the popular vote. And that's why you haven't showed proof.

QU Poll Release Detail

She did, just not the broken electoral college

See she di not win the election, despite the far left spin.

Clinton lost, despite all the polls!
Impossible to predict the Russian influence and the lying Comey letter

Forum List

Back