Quinnepiac: Any Republican would beat Obama in '12!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Uh Oh!!!!!!!! :eek:

July 21, 2010 - Obama Approval Drops To Lowest Point Ever, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Independent Voters Turn On President Since Honeymoon.

year after President Barack Obama's political honeymoon ended, his job approval rating has dropped to a negative 44 - 48 percent, his worst net score ever, and American voters say by a narrow 39 - 36 percent margin that they would vote for an unnamed Republican rather than President Obama in 2012, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

This compares to a 48 - 43 percent approval for Obama in a May 26 national poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University and a 57 - 33 percent approval last July, just before the political firestorm created by opposition to his health care plan galvanized political opponents and turned independent voters against him.

In this latest survey of more than 2,000 voters, independent voters disapprove of Obama 52 - 38 percent and say 37 - 27 percent they would vote for a Republican contender in 2012.

American voters also say 48 - 40 percent Obama does not deserve reelection in 2012.

More here:

National (US) Poll * July 21, 2010 * Obama Approval Drops To Lowest - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Oooo, when Quinnepiac reports this? It's bad! Obama is sinking faster than Carter. As I recall it took a little longer than this for Carter, but then I was a teenager then. I could be wrong. :D

July 21, 2010 - Obama Approval Drops To Lowest Point Ever, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Independent Voters Turn On President Since Honeymoon.

year after President Barack Obama's political honeymoon ended, his job approval rating has dropped to a negative 44 - 48 percent, his worst net score ever, and American voters say by a narrow 39 - 36 percent margin that they would vote for an unnamed Republican rather than President Obama in 2012, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

This compares to a 48 - 43 percent approval for Obama in a May 26 national poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University and a 57 - 33 percent approval last July, just before the political firestorm created by opposition to his health care plan galvanized political opponents and turned independent voters against him.

In this latest survey of more than 2,000 voters, independent voters disapprove of Obama 52 - 38 percent and say 37 - 27 percent they would vote for a Republican contender in 2012.

American voters also say 48 - 40 percent Obama does not deserve reelection in 2012.

More here:

National (US) Poll * July 21, 2010 * Obama Approval Drops To Lowest - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Oooo, when Quinnepiac reports this? It's bad! Obama is sinking faster than Carter. As I recall it took a little longer than this for Carter, but then I was a teenager then. I could be wrong. :D

Yeah.....they've passed sooooooooooooooo much legislation, the last-couple-years.

:rolleyes:

A poll about an election two years out really doesn't mean much regarding that specific election, but it could provide insight into how this year's elections will go.

What you fail to understand is the left is not happy with Obama and this Sherrod incident is an example of why.

Its will not translate into R votes like you think.

The Obama Democrats are killing the American economy - and more and more people are getting more and more pissed...

UEMPMED_4-2-101.png

Look for Obama to be polling in the 30s by September.

There are serious rumblings by the in-house Democrat power structure heading into the November elections. Democrats are getting downright scared...

More here:

Yeah.....they've passed sooooooooooooooo much legislation, the last-couple-years.​

:rolleyes:

i-have-nothing-to-say.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

That's it. I'm running!

Do you think we can ammend the Constitution to allow for a 32 year old President? it's only 3 years:)

When people think of an "unnamed Republican," they think of someone who cares about responsible government. Such individuals are about as common as unicorns in both parties.

That unnamed Republican's numbers would sink like a rock if her name were Sarah Palin.

More here:

Keep dreaming stupid.:rolleyes:

OUCH!!!! I guess that means Sarah Palin too!!!! LOL That's gotta make ravi and vayank's blood boil.... LOL

When people think of an "unnamed Republican," they think of someone who cares about responsible government. Such individuals are about as common as unicorns in both parties.

That unnamed Republican's numbers would sink like a rock if her name were Sarah Palin.

What I tell you? Liberals will always tell you who they are afraid of. :lol::lol::lol:

I remember when they used to laugh at the idea of Reagan running again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

More here:

Keep dreaming stupid.:rolleyes:

Well, I would say it, but the last time I got threatened.

:eusa_whistle:

What I tell you? Liberals will always tell you who they are afraid of. :lol::lol::lol:

So what's your plan for solving the country's problems? Or are you just another troll who attacks everyone you don't like - excuse me, the "liberals?"

I probably don't have to ask this question, but I thought I'd at least give you the benefit of the doubt. And for the record, Palin Rider isn't afraid of anyone. He's a total badass. :cool:

So what's your plan for solving the country's problems? Or are you just another troll who attacks everyone you don't like - excuse me, the "liberals?"

I probably don't have to ask this question, but I thought I'd at least give you the benefit of the doubt. And for the record, Palin Rider isn't afraid of anyone. He's a total badass. :cool:

When liberals are losing they play this ploy. They drop the subject and start debating YOU PERSONALLY.

Nice try, but I'm not running for President. And It's Obama's policies that are failing not mine.

When liberals are losing they play this ploy. They drop the subject and start debating YOU PERSONALLY.

Nice try, but I'm not running for President. And It's Obama's policies that are failing not mine.

So you are a troll. Thanks, kid. Always good to know who to ignore in a busy forum.

So long, and happy hemorrhaging! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back