Quid Pro Quo

No. Actually they are investigating to determine how Russian Disinformation resulted in illegal spying on the Trump campaign

What illegal spying on the Trump campaign?
All of it. When you lie to FISC to get a FISA warrant, the spying that results is illegal.

What lies to get the FISA warrant?
Illegal Spying By Corrupt FBI

Today the FISA court published the declassified and redacted version of a two-page order on the Carter Page FISA warrants (embedded at link.) “At least” two of the four warrants approved by the FISA court lacked probable cause and were therefore illegal. Rulings have not yet been issued on the other 2.

This court order provides a timely reminder that the biggest scandal in American political history implicates the Obama administration, not the Trump administration. Adam Schiff, now presenting the case for Trump’s removal from office, made his bones obstructing the investigation of, and lying about, that particular scandal — the scandal of which President Trump was the intended victim. The unraveling of the scandal proceeds offstage and out of the spotlight.

LOL- I love the hype 'biggest scandal in American political history'.

Once again- no one has found any corrupt intent by the FBI- nor any actual conspiracy, especially no evidence of your "Deep State"

Meanwhile we have the actual President of the United States pressuring a foreign government to interfere in the American election.
If the Democrats make us we will sharpen the guillotine blades for the benefit of losing their heads with our education. That will bring this fun and games with Dick and Jane Impeachment to a screeching halt. We will start with the cad aka Obummer who gave the order to #2 candidate, Hillary who told Comey to leech out some salacious fictional garbage she had her War Room write about Trump and nekkid girls and peein' on her bed she spent the night on in Russia when she was colluding discussing with them if quid pro quo was good enough for 20% of American uranium they could enrich and share with Iran to level Israel balance power in the Middle East and a few million dollars annually for the cock-and-bull Clinton Library Foundation. Oh, my goodness. Someone closed the Clinton Library Foundation. How inconvenient.

Last edited:
[
Who runs the department of Justice? Barr? And you believe his findings? He was part of the scandal where they were pressuring Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. This guy has no credibility. .
Barr is doing a great job considering the mess left behind by the two bozos who preceded him. And what you call a scandal is a nothing burger.

[
Who runs the department of Justice? Barr? And you believe his findings? He was part of the scandal where they were pressuring Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. This guy has no credibility. .
Barr is doing a great job considering the mess left behind by the two bozos who preceded him. And what you call a scandal is a nothing burger.
Never before has a AG been in the President's pocket like this. I hope you are ok with the next Democrats pick who will be just as loyal as barr. No independence. You complained about Obama's AG? Just wait. You've opened pandora's box.

Barr is a cronie. Nothing great about the job he's doing. He even went along with the Ukraine bullshit. Wake up you brainwashed con.

Never before has a AG been in the President's pocket like this. I hope you are ok with the next Democrats pick who will be just as loyal as barr. No independence. You complained about Obama's AG? Just wait. You've opened pandora's box.
Barr is a cronie. Nothing great about the job he's doing. He even went along with the Ukraine bullshit. Wake up you brainwashed con.
I never said Barr was everything I wanted the AG to be. I'll like him a lot more if he follows through and starts indicting Democrats and Deep Staters.

I never said Barr was everything I wanted the AG to be. I'll like him a lot more if he follows through and starts indicting Democrats and Deep Staters.
Remember how the Deep State got the Whistle Blower statute changed so that second hand information qualified, just in time for this fiasco?

Well, don't be surprised to find that all this wrong doing hits a set of rules that limits response to Administrative Penalties rather than Criminal Penalties. That is, terms, suspensions and write ups rather than criminal charges. Except for the FBI forger, and hopefully the perjurers.

Isn’t that how saddam took over Iraq?

Forum List

Back