Quid Pro Quo Perp Walk

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Can you imagine the chaos among Democrats if former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton does the perp walk stemming from quid pro quo allegations? Democrats would have to run with Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, or conscript Governor Moonbeam or Joe Biden. It could be worse. Democrats might have to draft a global warming clown:

Al Gore: ‘I Could Become A Catholic’ Because Of Pope’s Global Warming Stance
Michael Bastasch
12:13 PM 05/05/2015

Al Gore I Could Become A Catholic The Daily Caller

and a traitor:

Battenfeld: John Kerry could prove safe fallback for Democrats
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
By: Joe Battenfeld

Battenfeld John Kerry could prove safe fallback for Democrats Boston Herald

The Democrat batting order got me to laughing so hard I was afraid I’d hurt myself if I read more than the headlines. When I heard that Democrats were going to hold six debates during the primaries, I realized their version of murderer’s row could come down to Inspector Clouseau and Benedict Arnold debating an elderly screwball and an imitation Cherokee.

How long is it until the next Presidential election?

There is ample time for lots of alternatives.

Hopefully, a real alternative to the two-party dictatorship.

I never planned on voting for Bill's wife in the first place, Flanders...
Stupid+sexy+flanders+_77b5c96f5f3240129514dddd4307aff4.jpg

To there4eyeM: Forget the president. There might not be enough time to elect a Congress controlled by conservatives who put America above everything else. That is the only alternative.

I've been saying the same for 40 years...

To Moonglow: And after 40 years you have not learned that a third party president changes nothing!

i would rather practice quid pro quo with nice girls who are willing to be friends.

To danielpalos: How about a nice girl who commits treason to make friends like this?

images

To there4eyeM: Forget the president. There might not be enough time to elect a Congress controlled by conservatives who put America above everything else. That is the only alternative.

I've been saying the same for 40 years...

To Moonglow: And after 40 years you have not learned that a third party president changes nothing!

i would rather practice quid pro quo with nice girls who are willing to be friends.

To danielpalos: How about a nice girl who commits treason to make friends like this?

images
It depends on what you mean by treason and how hot my personal commissar is.

But there was Ross Perot at one time

To Moonglow: Perot was about balancing the budget, supporting the second Amendment, and so on. His supporters hoped to win the presidency with absolutely no muscle in Congress. In short: Perot put the cart before the horse. Had Perot won, his policies would have been much different than Taqiyya the Liar’s. Perot would have needed more authority than the Chicago sewer rat usurped through EOs, regulations, and memos. Congressional Democrats never would have tolerated a totalitarian they did not crown. That comes back to what I’ve been saying: A serious third party should concentrate on acquiring muscle in Congress before wasting time, money, and energy on presidential elections. Most importantly, a third party will need sufficient seats if they stand any hope of cleaning out that nest of traitors in the Senate.

It depends on what you mean by treason

To danielpalos: Selling America’s uranium deposits for starters.

and how hot my personal commissar is.

To danielpalos: She does not appeal to me, but she might be your cup of tea.

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back