Quid Pro Joe being investigated for his Ukraine blackmail scheme.

Its a little late, should have happened before now, WTF took so long?
Now it looks like political payback instead of a real investigation.
That's happening in Ukraine, what is Barr and Durham doing? Is anyone following the money?

Any minute 100 Leftist posters are going to come in here and tell you that Trump did it, and see, he should have been impeached because Ukraine is doing his bidding, and that was the deal made to get their money released.

All together now------> 3, 2, 1!
Hate to be the one to have to break it to you, but this is a bipartisan scandal.

There is a reason that Limpwrist Lidsey jerks his knee to change the subject, every time he's asked why his Senate Judiciary Committee isn't investigating Barisma.

Its a little late, should have happened before now, WTF took so long?
Now it looks like political payback instead of a real investigation.
That's happening in Ukraine, what is Barr and Durham doing? Is anyone following the money?
the fact barr and durham are not talking about it leads me to believe they are investigating the whole thing

Any minute 100 Leftist posters are going to come in here and tell you that Trump did it, and see, he should have been impeached because Ukraine is doing his bidding, and that was the deal made to get their money released.

All together now------> 3, 2, 1!
Hate to be the one to have to break it to you, but this is a bipartisan scandal.

There is a reason that Limpwrist Lidsey jerks his knee to change the subject, every time he's asked why his Senate Judiciary Committee isn't investigating Barisma.

And so, your point is?

Anything that went on had to be green lighted through the Obysmal Administration. In my book, if any GOPers were involved, they get hosed too! This isn't about protecting our own, this is about clobbering all those involved!

And so, your point is?

Anything that went on had to be green lighted through the Obysmal Administration. In my book, if any GOPers were involved, they get hosed too! This isn't about protecting our own, this is about clobbering all those involved!
Well, you had better get that memo to Limpwrist Lindsey....I know for certain that he is protecting Romeny, at the very least.

And so, your point is?

Well, you had better get that memo to Limpwrist Lindsey....I know for certain that he is protecting Romeny, at the very least.

Let the chips fall where they may. If we want to fix what is broken, than anyone involved needs to take a bath, period!

Alleged link? He was the USA's, the EU's, and the IMF's point man on getting Viktor Shokin, whom they all considered corrupt, removed.

Furthermore, this so called investigation was in response to Viktor Shokin's appeal's for action in the matter, not an investigation instigated by the Ukrainian government.

Nada.

never let it be said that a man whose childhood ambition was to be "world king" doesn't have a thirst for power.

Joe Biden has that thirst, my friends!

And so, your point is?

If it were just Romney they would let him fry. This type of money laundering of our tax dollars thru foreign govts and back to politicians is rampant.

'The director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center told the Post, though, that anyone could seek such a court order – claiming the sequence of events here indicates that Shokin’s attorneys essentially made the bureau of investigations launch the case."

This is clearly not a official government investigation. In many states, you can file a ethics complaint and it has to be investigated. Biden relayed the Obama Administration's policy on economic aid to Ukraine. A policy that was echoed in a letter sent by Republican Senators which included several who are still in office.

Clearly this is a Russian attempt to interfere in our elections. Shokin is the one who should be investigated. All of a sudden this comes out on the eve of the SC primary in which Biden is likely to win. Fox News also needs to be investigated.

'The director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center told the Post, though, that anyone could seek such a court order – claiming the sequence of events here indicates that Shokin’s attorneys essentially made the bureau of investigations launch the case."

This is clearly not a official government investigation. In many states, you can file a ethics complaint and it has to be investigated. Biden relayed the Obama Administration's policy on economic aid to Ukraine. A policy that was echoed in a letter sent by Republican Senators which included several who are still in office.

Clearly this is a Russian attempt to interfere in our elections. Shokin is the one who should be investigated. All of a sudden this comes out on the eve of the SC primary in which Biden is likely to win. Fox News also needs to be investigated.

We can't blame the Ruskies anymore. Blame Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans, they are perpetrating this known false narrative generated by the Russians via Faux news.

Impeachment was such a stupid thing for the Dimms to try.
They did it so Biden could get off the hook scott free.

The only problem is, most Americans are honest and didn't like the idea of a Vice President hitting on a third-world country to extort millions of dollars from after getting rid of a Ukranian public official who didn't do anything wrong, but was trying to find out why his loser deadbeat dad son was hired to be on a company board of a company he did not have to attend board meetings at.

And the Democrats blamed President Trump and started eating him little by little with one democrat lie after another democrat false narrative. And from top to bottom, every Democrat knew what Joe Biden and his son did to get money back from a country using the Vice Presidency when America gave the country aid money, and a lot of it.

Finally, the chickens are coming home to roost on the Democrats half a world away.

Forum List

Back