quick writing update

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Hey, just so you guys don't think I totally gave up, I have been writing lately, but school's kinda been getting in the way. Here's what's on the plate right now....

Untitled horror script: The one you guys all read the first 20 pages of. I'm about 60 pages in and I'm really stuck. My goal is to finish it by Christmas.

untitled short script: I started another script just to keep writing and maybe get my mind off of the other one. It's only about 20 pages long, and it's about four pages away from being finished. I'll have it up here within the next couple of days.

I also started a new longish (probably like 50 pages) short story named "The F*ck-It Philosophy" (kinda vulgar, I know, but I think it has a nice ring to it). It's an idea that's been banging around my head since high school (it was originally set in high school, now it's in college). I was planning on posting the first chapter up here right now, but I just realized that my roommate's laptop doesn't have a floppy disk drive. I don't feel like turning on the computer in the other room and dealing with it (it's old and super-slow) right now, so I'll post that probably tomorrow or something.

SUNFLOWERS: The script for my high school drama. I want for this thing to be so good, I can't get through a few pages without going back and editing them over and over again. I've been working on it for a couple years, and I'm still only about 15 pages in.

OK, that's what I've been up to lately, aside from some other super-secret projects that you guys can't hear anything about;) .

Will look forward to reading them! BTW Dan, why not write on your sightings of ghosts??? hahahahahahahaha!!! I am sure you can write something good on that!:D

Forum List

Back