Quick Question

Should they get to keep their insurance if they are denying it to others?

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
quickquestion.jpg

You're poll is confusing...at least it was for me! Lol!

The poll question was ""should they keep their insurance if denying it to others?"

But then the picture link said should they lose their insurance for refusing to implement ACA...that answer to me would be NO, they shouldn't lose it. But the way you posted the poll question...i would have answered it YES, they should be able to keep their insurance. So i answered your poll wrong....please deduct one of the NO answers! Lol!

That was tricky BD........

Should government employees, particularly congress the president and the Justices be exempted from Obamacare?

42 USC § 18032 - Consumer Choice (Courtesy of the Affordable Care Act):

(D) MEMBERS OF CONGRESS IN THE EXCHANGE.—
(i) REQUIREMENT.—Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are—
(I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or
(II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).​
(ii) DEFINITIONS.—In this section:
(I) MEMBER OF CONGRESS.—The term ‘‘Member of Congress’’ means any member of the House of Representatives or the Senate.
(II) CONGRESSIONAL STAFF.—The term ‘‘congressional staff’’ means all full-time and part-time employees employed by the official office of a Member of Congress, whether in Washington, DC or outside of Washington, DC.​

Why should they get to keep the insurance if they would deny it to others (who voted that way).

We've always had taxpayer funded insurance for the governors....

We have not always had the ACA .... and the governors are doing what their people want them to. We're not going to deny their insurance when they're fighting to get what WE want. They're doing what they were elected to do.

Why should they get to keep the insurance if they would deny it to others (who voted that way).

We've always had taxpayer funded insurance for the governors....

We have not always had the ACA .... and the governors are doing what their people want them to. We're not going to deny their insurance when they're fighting to get what WE want. They're doing what they were elected to do.

Oh...and i wanted to say that i really didn't think you were tricking us!! :) That should have come off as a joke :)

You forgot pineapple!

Are the Govs refusing to expand Medicaid?
Is that what you mean?

Forum List

Back