Quick Question--what are the tea baggers protesting?

I could give less than a damn about what "tea baggers" are protesting. "Tea baggers" are generally liberal faggots who deserve nothing more than to have their teeth kicked in for, CHOOSING to be the disgusting immoral pieces of human garbage they truly are.
Now, Tea Partiers?....I fully support!

I have been to the tea parties and made my own sign to go, I don't need to look at pictures to know what they are all about, I was there. They are all fiscal conservatives and the one thing they all have in common is that they are concerned about run a-way spending. That's their common ground.

Oh come on, are you really now claiming that there were no signs that didn't deal directly with run-away-spending?

Really?

No, but that is absolutely the common ground, they are pissed about the repubs in the last administration, the bailouts of the banks and auto companies, the spending on steroids that this adminstration is doing, the ever increasing debt we are gonna leave our children and grandchildren and then our representatives send us all form letters when we voice our concerns. But the bottom line and the impetus is the spending on steroids that's gonna bankrupt this country if it's not stopped. Not one tea-partier would tell you that it's not of major concern to them. Not one.

Forum List

Back