Quick -n- easy Mongolian Beef

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Those Maruchan Yakisoba Box Raman noodles come in flavors like
'savory soy sauce' in flat wide noodle style (not the thin round noodle).
They have a good dry vegetable packet and soy sauce powder and take 4 minutes in the microwave.
To make it more of a meal and heartier spruce it up with some frozen brocolli or Brocolli and cauliflower medley and
they now sell Mongolian beef packets in the
meal prep dry packets section (morton gravy mixes chillie mixes etc section).
I have my own meat slicer, so I take a
chuck roast or london broil and cut a block off and freeze to make thin slicing easier
for steak sandwiches, I slice thicker portions for stir fry and the meat being tougher grade means the rest I pressure cook for pulled string beef for boritos, chimichangas, or over noodles or rice.
So the meat for stir fry can be cooked in a small fry pan with the mixed veggies, fresh sliced onions, with a small splash of soy or teriyaki sauce(not to much cause reduction makes it salty, some mongolian beef powder mix (has a little spice by way of chillie flakes in it) and a few tablespoons of water, if ypu like add a few pinches of brown sugar to the beef as Mongolian Beef has that sweetness to it.
Throw that over the flat raman noodle to make a quick 5-6 minute meal.
A container has enough noodles to make 2 meals. The container also makes a good microwave dish or snack tray.
When your kitchen cabinet is full of those trays you know you are addicted.

I would NEVER eat that and you shouldn't either.

Have you ever read the ingredients list of Ramon Noodles? You might as well consume your kids chemistry set.

Never eat anything from a box or can. Never eat processed foods...EVER!

Actually nothing weird in this brand, but if you prefer you can replace the wheat noodles with Rice Noodles from Thai Kitchen which is straight out rice and water only ingredients.
Then use water and soysauce with the Mongolian Beef seasoning packet.

Actually nothing weird in this brand, but if you prefer you can replace the wheat noodles with Rice Noodles from Thai Kitchen which is straight out rice and water only ingredients.
What's in the Mongolian beef seasoning packet?

What's in the Mongolian beef seasoning packet?

Sugar, corn starch, dehydrated garlicn spices,
dextrose(aka glucose-a simple sugar found naturally in some foods, such as honey and fruits), dehydrated tomato, less then 2% silicone dioxide (prevent caking)[numerous studies have found no health risks associated with this particular ingredient.
Silicon dioxide is found naturally in many plants.]