Quick lets ban sharp objects.

Politicians are insane.

Cutting up the knife ban

You probably saw some of the headlines that were spawned earlier this week when Edmonton's mayor, Stephen Mandel, grew frustrated after a sequence of stabbings in the city and started conjecturing wildly about a municipal bylaw banning certain kinds of knives.

I'm presuming he meant "any knife that can be used to hurt somebody," but it seems to me that given enough motivation on the part of the user, that pretty much includes all of them

Cutting up the knife ban..

The bridge is out ahead but WATCH OUT FOR SHARP OBJECTS!!!!!!

this-sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg

Last edited:
Politicians are insane.

Cutting up the knife ban

You probably saw some of the headlines that were spawned earlier this week when Edmonton's mayor, Stephen Mandel, grew frustrated after a sequence of stabbings in the city and started conjecturing wildly about a municipal bylaw banning certain kinds of knives.

I'm presuming he meant "any knife that can be used to hurt somebody," but it seems to me that given enough motivation on the part of the user, that pretty much includes all of them

Cutting up the knife ban..

Insane and desperate to show they are doing something, no matter how pointless that something might be. We had a tree fall on someone during a storm here are couple of months back and the local congressman made a statement to the effect that if we elected him again he would make sure no tree ever fell on anyone again. I guess we are about to cut all the trees down in the country to make us safe from tree assualts.

Typical gun nut logic

Two out of every three murders are done by guns, the other one third are by everything else

You mention the guns seem to be the main problem and they start pulling out every othe form of killing

Guns make it much easier to kill.

If people want to kill random people or a particular, they will fuckin do it with anything. Kind of like abortion. If we abolish that, they will go back 20 years ago or whatever to shoving coat hangers in themselves. Quit being idiots. Cant just start banning everything.

Typical gun nut logic

Two out of every three murders are done by guns, the other one third are by everything else

You mention the guns seem to be the main problem and they start pulling out every othe form of killing

Guns make it much easier to kill.

No argument. However, so what? If you ask if I wish to be safe or I wish to be free, I will tell you I wish to be free. I'll take my chances with the guns.

Say that to Luddley

^irrevant poster with an issue with another irrelevant poster apparenly

He politicizes every death by weapons. Most dems do obviously

Prove that this poster you are taking about politicizes "every death by weapons". I'd wager there have been a shitload of "death by weapons" in this country since you joined this board so surely you have an OP from him for each one politicizing them.

After that get to providing evidence that "most Dems politicize every death by weapon".

Good luck with all that.

I'd wait and check back for your "proof" but we both know you are taking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back