Quick, Indict her! Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by The Purge, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,820
    Because the system is corrupt....remember most of Hillary's troubles came to light while the Kenyan was in office to run cover for her...

2. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,560
    Either they’ve committed no crimes or Republicans are the worst investigators in the history of the world.

17 Republican lead Investigations, $100 million dollars of taxpayers’ money, a special prosecutor’s investigation that lasted SIX YEARS and not one charge, one witness or one piece of evidence.

I was a kid, every time I did something I shouldn’t, I would get caught. Even if all of my friends did the same thing as I did, I was always the one who got caught. I learned pretty quickly to straighten up and fly right regardless of what my friends did.

If Hillary sneezes the wrong way, Republicans launch an investigation. This has been going on since before Bill was elected. If I were the Clintons, I wouldn’t be doing anything illegal either.

3. Dragonlady

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,560
    Ken Starr investigated the Clintons for six years and found NOTHING.

4. Johnlaw

Johnlaw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,692
    All the deflection in the world will not obviate the fact that Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice, campaign law violations and colluding with a foreign adversary. No amount of deflection will obviate the fact that the walls are closing in on Trump and he as well as his zealot supporters will become increasingly unhinged as they do. Deflect away if it makes you feel better. It doesn't do a damn thing.

5. Dragonlady

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,560
    This is a private lawsuit launched by an obsessed Trump supporter. It has nothing to do with the Justice Department. It was launched by the Committee to Protect the President.

Anyone can file a lawsuit. I could walk into court and file a suit against Trump for campaign finance violations. And the judge would throw it out for court, just like what is going to happen with this suit.

A bunch of sound and fury signifying nothing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,015
    No mystery there. The Clintons have people who would die before they would squeal. OTOH many people have died because they wanted to squeal. Some day someone will screw up and that's all she wrote.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Johnlaw

Johnlaw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,692
    This lawsuit will be no different from the countless other lawsuits filed by fringe right-Wing groups against Hillary that went nowhere or were dismissed. Funny, how it was filed as the House of Trump is collapsing.

8. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs FORGET ---- HELL Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,537
    Been searching with not hits on this posting so far.

9. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,073
    The alleged lawsuit is a federalistpapers.org fake news story. The link to the supposed lawsuit leads to a dropbox slot that will drop societal messaging of the alt right into the linker's box. That is where I broke the link.

10. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,820
    The republicans wanted no part of putting the former 1st lady in prison all they wanted was to campaign and get donations over it...but that does not mean she shouldn't be....we are supposed to be equal under the law in America.....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1