Quick Ideas?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I have to leave in 15 minutes to meet my brother, SIL, and meet a cousin, husband, and 24 year old son to watch the Saints play. We're meeting at the son's lakefront apartment. I want to bring drinks, my cousin is making Jumbalaya and Fried Chicken.

What would be good? Margaritas? Flavor? Wine? Type?

I have to leave in 15 minutes to meet my brother, SIL, and meet a cousin, husband, and 24 year old son to watch the Saints play. We're meeting at the son's lakefront apartment. I want to bring drinks, my cousin is making Jumbalaya and Fried Chicken.

Abita beer.

Abita beer.

Thanks, but alas came too late. I was going to by Mojito mix. The clerk said might be too much lime. So I went with Margaritas, got the son of cousin some premo beer, as it was his apartment. Got 3 bottles Merlot, reg. 18.99 a bottle for $6.99. Yes! Drank one, have 2 for later.

Real nice time, the cousins are from Louisiana, the son up here for theater. He had about 10 friends, all from LA over, then his folks, my brother, and SIL! Watched the Saints win! Great food and enthusiastic company. :lol:

Forum List

Back