Questions

LuckyDuck

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2016
These will be a sort of, what would you do if or, which would you prefer scenarios.

These will be a sort of, what would you do if or, which would you prefer scenarios.
Example: You are on your morning walk and find a freshly dead human body by the side of a secluded road. Before you panic, you notice a few $100 dollar bills are clearly sticking out of the corpses shirt pocket. What is your action regarding the bills?
Mine would be to ignore.

Example: You are on your morning walk and find a freshly dead human body by the side of a secluded road. Before you panic, you notice a few $100 dollar bills are clearly sticking out of the corpses shirt pocket. What is your action regarding the bills?
Mine would be to ignore.
I would kick myself later, but I'd ignore the bills and call the body in without disturbing the scene. The image would be so shocking that I doubt I would give the bills a second look.

Mine would be to ignore.
Don't touch nuthin. Call 911.

I would take the money and donate it to the Clinton Foundation...as a reward for highlighting the criminal conspiracy that was the Hillary campaign and led to us being able to make America great again.

I would take the money and donate it to the Clinton Foundation...as a reward for highlighting the criminal conspiracy that was the Hillary campaign and led to us being able to make America great again.
Hell, they probably put the body there...
b15407e11e864961901c7ae494f2fe04.jpg

Would you rather be dirt poor and thought of as a total saint by your friends, family and community or be filthy rich and considered a total scumbag by everyone you meet?
I'll take the money, you can buy fake praise.

Would you rather be dirt poor and thought of as a total saint by your friends, family and community or be filthy rich and considered a total scumbag by everyone you meet?
Did you know that in the military, on a battlefield, if an American soldier is caught robbing a dead American soldier, he can be executed on the spot by any other American soldier. I witnessed that very thing once. Anyone robbing the dead is lower than a rat.

Did you know that in the military, on a battlefield, if an American soldier is caught robbing a dead American soldier, he can be executed on the spot by any other American soldier. I witnessed that very thing once. Anyone robbing the dead is lower than a rat.
Agreed; that's why I stand with not taking the money from the deceased, not to mention all things on and around a dead human may be considered a crime scene.
These questions I am and occasionally will post are just questions out of booklets to get people to think and respond.

Mine would be to ignore.

Unless you're a homeless person, I doubt many people would consider lifting a few hundred bucks off a dead body.

How about this- out for a walk, dead body and clutched in the hand of the dead body is the handle of a bag. The bag has a zipper which is open enough for you to see that the bag is full of $100 bills, and bags of cocaine. Do you take the bag?

In that case, bag full of money and coke, I take the bag and justify it by reasoning that the dead guy was likely a drug dealer and got what he deserved. I'd destroy the coke and stash the money.

I miss the old days.........

img_1860.jpg

The new question:
Would you rather have a billion dollars to spend however you wish, but die within 15 years or, never be rich and live to a ripe old age?
I'll go for the billion dollars. I'll probably be gone in 15 years anyway.

Forum List

Back