Questions Worth Asking and Answering

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/o...els_dilemma_opedcolumnists_john_podhoretz.htm

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I don't see where "what if ..." comes from. I've thought this to be reality for quite awhile. We've gone soft, and the pseudo-intellectual, leftist ideology that distorts the difference between us and them and/or right or wrong, has completely blurred the line for us when it comes to what we believe in.

We can't even wage war without putting concern for noncombatant casualties ahead of winning. It's bullshit, and it's no way to win or even fight a war.

Does the left wail and squeal in righteous indignation about an enemy that hides out among civilians, and/or targets them to instill fear? No. Does the left point out on a daily basis the number of attacks against civilians perpetrated by these terrorists? No. They even soften up the name from murdering scumbag terrorists; which, is what they are, to "insurgent."

SOmetimes I think we're fighting the wrong enemy first.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I hear you, but if no 'IF' then we should just call everyone home and start building mosques, fast.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    YES -the answer is yes however the premise of the article that states:

is in error.

Liberal democracy views Americans and Israelis as so far SUPERIOR, UNFAIRLY SUPERIOR, that we must fight with both hands behind our backs.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The people that can think beyond intellectualizing need to take control of this Nation back. THAT's the "if," IMO.

Yes, our enemy is human. Yes, our enemy believes he is as right as we do. Yes, our enemy thinks God is on his side. Big deal. So did Hitler.

The simple difference between us and our enemy is we aren't trying to murder any and eveything that doesn't agree with us, and for those that do agree, imprison them within a totalitarian theocracy.

They attacked us. Screw them. I feel sorry for noncombatants caught up in the crossfire, but such are the wages of war, and concern for them should be secondary to victory now as it ever has been in any war that has been won.

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    We are already there, and it will be our undoing and the terrorists triumph.....they are counting on it!!

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I refer you to my signature.;)

Most of us know who and what our enemy is ..... most Americans just don't want to face up to it, or don't care.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Too scared IMHO.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I agree, and I don't know why. What power does the PC, NWO, wannabe-intellectual, anti-US crowd ACTUALLY hold that it is their rules we adhere to? They are destroying our National Will as surely as if they dropped a nuke on every major city in the US simultaneously.

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I think they've have bought the world of PC fantasy hook line and sinker and all the mantras are now starting to fail them--If they pull thier head of a the hole they have been so comfortable in for so long, it's just to damn scary and worst of all they would have to admit that they may have been wrong.