Questions to ponder....

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
1. If you suspected you were deluded, how could you find out for sure?

2. Are humans the product of a skilled or an unskilled designer?

3. Would an omnipotent being need to think in the way that people understand it? Or is thinking unnecessary for a timeless, indestructible being whose preferences are the same as reality?

4.Is consciousness anything more than a continual process of imagining, acting, observing the impact of the action, and imagining again with new information?

5. Can the impact of your actions rippling into the future be considered an immortal soul?

6. Could athiests and believers accept the same definition of God?

Delusion is a matter of opinion, the deluded do not think they are deluded just as TM

I all depended if your ancestors kept things "all in the family' or not

3. Would an omnipotent being need to think in the way that people understand it? Or is thinking unnecessary for a timeless, indestructible being whose preferences are the same as reality?

I know i can think like a cat, does that make me omnipotent? You don't have to think like lab rats, all you do is watch their reactions.

4.Is consciousness anything more than a continual process of imagining, acting, observing the impact of the action, and imagining again with new information?

Only if it is real.

5. Can the impact of your actions rippling into the future be considered an immortal soul?

Only if you let that "soul" live.

Everyone dies.

I'm sorry, I was busy pondering. What were those questions again?

By not accepting a cheaper and more comprhensive insurance policy on your car insurance than you had before.

We are all cast in a different mould. Some just have less cracks.

I don't know. I think with both my dick and my ass.

It depends on how educated and mentally able you are.

It depends on what you mean by "impact".

No idea. But to get closer to achieving that concept, you would have to entirely and absolutely dismantle all individual faiths before you could even consider how to go about it.

Forum List

Back