Questions to Muslims

1.) Show where in the Quran it says that everyone in the Arabian peninsula must be Islamic
2.) Muhammad held close alliances with non-Muslim groups on the peninsula right up to his death.

Isn't the issue that all lands must be controlled by Muslims? Slaves and Concubines can be Christians and Jews, but for Jews to control land is an affront to Islam. It's all part of the Muslim Supremacist thing.

Muhammad was openly allied with The Christians in Abyssinia without controlling them / having dominion over them. Such statements as the above simply isn't rooted in historical evidence; it's why Rosie wasn't able to cite anything specific; the simple fact is that there is very little specific for her to cite; hence the reliance on vague general statements coupled with stubborn instance.

I am sorry I could not participate in this thread. I experienced difficulties in using this board.

Muhammad's holiness and heavenliness (peace be upon him and his family) is known to all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

He is a true prophet of God Almighty, the king of all prophets, among whom Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, David, etc...One is asked to follow Muhammad since he came on earth, and leave Jesus, Moses and all other previous prophets.

War

War is sometimes good. Americans know this. There is a day in Kuwait every year (I think) when they celebrate the Americans having freed them from Saddam Hussein's forces. Americans know well that war is sometimes very noble. Why would God disagree ? Is He any less noble than (noble) Americans ? Certainly not.

God forgives, and lets people worship as they want, but, ultimately only. First, you must hate, fight and destroy those who refuse to love God Almighty, the Creator. That is your responsibility. Then after that, you must forgive because you have no say in the matter, it's God's will that they worship this one or that one. It's none of your business. Jesus did no teach this because his mission was to teach only one part of the message. Moses was to teach the other part. Finally, the last prophet and the king of the prophets came with the total message. Responsible humans don't rest when some people make God to unrest. They must sacrifice their very own lives if it can help to prevent other people displeasing God, the Creator and the King. Muslims proudly fought and killed the unbelivers for 14 centuries. Today, war is forbidden because simply the Muslim kingdom ceased to exist about 100 years ago. There are numerous Muslim countries scattered throughout the planet, so the response of God they are responsible to deliver can not be carried out in an organized way, hence war in the name of Islam is strictly forbidden. Islam is perfect.

Jesus (peace on him) came before Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

There is no significance in this. If anything, Muhammad coming 600 years after Jesus, after mankind evolved of 600 more years, this makes Muhammad's message prioritized over that of Jesus. Prophets came to teach mankind. One who comes after is likely to be more important than one who came before. Since Muhammad came is the last prophet, the Seal of the Prophets, God Almighty enabled that saints of Islam came on earth at each century after Muhammad and His Companions, and this until the end of time, ensuring true religion, true Islam, the true Muhammadan message remains on earth until the Day of Judgment.

I am sorry I could not participate in this thread. I experienced difficulties in using this board.

Muhammad's holiness and heavenliness (peace be upon him and his family) is known to all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

He is a true prophet of God Almighty, the king of all prophets, among whom Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, David, etc...One is asked to follow Muhammad since he came on earth, and leave Jesus, Moses and all other previous prophets.

War

War is sometimes good. Americans know this. There is a day in Kuwait every year (I think) when they celebrate the Americans having freed them from Saddam Hussein's forces. Americans know well that war is sometimes very noble. Why would God disagree ? Is He any less noble than (noble) Americans ? Certainly not.

God forgives, and lets people worship as they want, but, ultimately only. First, you must hate, fight and destroy those who refuse to love God Almighty, the Creator. That is your responsibility. Then after that, you must forgive because you have no say in the matter, it's God's will that they worship this one or that one. It's none of your business. Jesus did no teach this because his mission was to teach only one part of the message. Moses was to teach the other part. Finally, the last prophet and the king of the prophets came with the total message. Responsible humans don't rest when some people make God to unrest. They must sacrifice their very own lives if it can help to prevent other people displeasing God, the Creator and the King. Muslims proudly fought and killed the unbelivers for 14 centuries. Today, war is forbidden because simply the Muslim kingdom ceased to exist about 100 years ago. There are numerous Muslim countries scattered throughout the planet, so the response of God they are responsible to deliver can not be carried out in an organized way, hence war in the name of Islam is strictly forbidden. Islam is perfect.

This is a rather gross perversion of Islamic history, the stances of the Rashidun, and of base Quranic and even human morality. The notion that Muslims must fight any who do not agree with them is groundless; unless you want to try to claim some mystical Sufi knowledge from your order / brotherhood, in which case I'd point out that most Muslims aren't adherents of your order and thus your attempts to speak for Islam as a whole are misguided at best.

It is my pleasure to receive questions from non-Muslims who wish to hear the ordinary Muslim's perspective. Feel free to ask me questions.

Question:

The sacred book in Islam, the Qur'an, contains endless orders to wage war. How can such a religion be likable to people of other faiths ?

Answer:

The Qur'an is not the only sacred book in Islam. The books of the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) are also sacred book, and there is no Qur'an except with the Hadiths.

The Qur'an is not a book of orders and prohibitions. It is a book of revelations. Events would happen in the life of Muhammad and God would send a revelation, as if commenting the event. This is how the Qur'an came to be, events after events, revelation after revelation, over a time span of 23 years. One is forbidden to understand the Qur'an by one's own. He must seek the explanation of the saints of Islam and the regular entitled scholars of Islam.

The Qur'an said "fight and kill them" because Muhammad was at war. For 7 years he was at war, but before, for 16 years he was ordered to patiently forbear and not to retaliate.

1.) Show where in the Quran it says that everyone in the Arabian peninsula must be Islamic

I remember reading a verse which said something of the kind, but I cannot find it.

You can't find it because it isn't there. I say this of course having actually read the Quran (unlike it seems any poster in this thread).

I read the Koran------Muhummad did not murder in the tens of thousands----he did not have that capability-----happy now?----he founded the creed that after his death, based on what the adherents of that creed understood as his teachings----murdered in the hundreds of millions and COUNTING.

I remember reading a verse which said something of the kind, but I cannot find it.

You can't find it because it isn't there. I say this of course having actually read the Quran (unlike it seems any poster in this thread).

I read the Koran------Muhummad did not murder in the tens of thousands----he did not have that capability-----happy now?----he founded the creed that after his death, based on what the adherents of that creed understood as his teachings----murdered in the hundreds of millions and COUNTING.

He absolutely had the capacity to do so if it was his wish. He could have easily done it in Mecca. He didn't. Have any other theories?

He absolutely had the capacity to do so if it was his wish. He could have easily done it in Mecca. He didn't. Have any other theories?

why would he do it in Mecca-----he was a BIG FRIEND to mecca----he made it his
CAPITAL and insisted that everyone had to support it-----he MADE MECCA even more important than it had been before-------he NEEDED it ----it was the economic hub of the whole Arabia ----- he even kissed the black turd and threw all kinds of
meccan customs into his cult

why would he do it in Mecca-----he was a BIG FRIEND to mecca----he made it his
CAPITAL and insisted that everyone had to support it-----he MADE MECCA even more important than it had been before-------he NEEDED it ----it was the economic hub of the whole Arabia ----- he even kissed the black turd and threw all kinds of
meccan customs into his cult

He was at war with Mecca. I wouldn't call that being "big friends". Have you ever even read a biography on Muhammad?

Forum List

Back