Questions for tonight's Republican debate

So you want them to go on the record on something not important rather than discussion leadership in our nation which is?
I'm surprised you don't want to know. If one of them is responsible, and it comes out after he or she wins the nomination, it will be very politically damaging.

If one of them responsible, why would it be politically damaging that they exposed an alleged scandal of another candidate?

If Obama did it, would it be politically damaging?

I seem to recall that Clinton was elected twice despite the bimbo eruptions that were established as fact. The fact is, most of his constituency didn't care.

I honestly don't know how the media and others who are doing their damndest to destroy Herman Cain and his family sleep nights. CNN has practically made it a 24 hour vendetta. He was accused. His accuser refused to be identified. There is no proof. He has denied it. So it should be dropped until somebody has some concrete proof.

To intentionally and maliciously destroy a man's reputation, put his family into the limelight, and attack him repeatedly, mercilessly, and without any sense of compassion should be repugnant to every person of integrity.

And to schluck up a national debate with that kind of nonsense should inspire every voter in the country to denounce that by voting for that candidate.

I'd like them to be asked the following:

Would it be preferable for a widget manufacturer to sell 1000 top-of-the-line widgets for $10,000 each or 10,000 standard widgets for $1,000 each?

So you want them to go on the record on something not important rather than discussion leadership in our nation which is?
I'm surprised you don't want to know. If one of them is responsible, and it comes out after he or she wins the nomination, it will be very politically damaging.

If one of them responsible, why would it be politically damaging that they exposed an alleged scandal of another candidate?

If Obama did it, would it be politically damaging?
duh....because they destroyed the teapee candidate.

I'd like to see each candidate asked if he or she had anything to do with the release of information regarding Herman Cain's harassment settlements (or payoffs, whatever).

How about you, what would you like to see the candidates asked?

Well, considering it's CNBC, I would pose the following questions to all candidates:

1st Question: "What would you do to eliminate ALL taxes on the 1%, both corporate and personal?"

2nd Question: "Do you believe in addition to eliminating ALL taxes on the 1%, both corporate and personal, that the 1% deserve additional tax breaks/credits?"

3rd Question: "How much would you raise taxes on the poor and middle class?"

I'd like to see each candidate asked if he or she had anything to do with the release of information regarding Herman Cain's harassment settlements (or payoffs, whatever).

In these kinds of 'debates,' I'm not sure it really matters what the questions are because they simply pivot in order to offer carefully rehearsed campaign rhetoric which they've previously used on the stump. Michele Bachmann is more guilty of that than anyone.

But considering that this debate is supposed to be about the economy, I would like to hear questions asked to reveal how much each of these candidates know about the American economy in general. For example, how much tax revenue is collected versus how much money is spent on defense and social programs. It would be nice to know if they have a grasp on reality. I would also like to see them asked questions on economics in general. My personal belief is that most of them would fail to give answers that would show an understaning of economics in general or show an understanding of our own economy.

And keep in mind that they already know what the topic is going to be when the debate begins. So, they can't accurately claim that these are 'gotcha questions' like Sarah Palin used to do.

Do you have a jobs plan and what is it? I already knew and I was right. Talking point by talking point.

In these kinds of 'debates,' I'm not sure it really matters what the questions are because they simply pivot in order to offer carefully rehearsed campaign rhetoric which they've previously used on the stump. Michele Bachmann is more guilty of that than anyone.

But considering that this debate is supposed to be about the economy, I would like to hear questions asked to reveal how much each of these candidates know about the American economy in general. For example, how much tax revenue is collected versus how much money is spent on defense and social programs. It would be nice to know if they have a grasp on reality. I would also like to see them asked questions on economics in general. My personal belief is that most of them would fail to give answers that would show an understaning of economics in general or show an understanding of our own economy.

And keep in mind that they already know what the topic is going to be when the debate begins. So, they can't accurately claim that these are 'gotcha questions' like Sarah Palin used to do.

I loved it when they were asked a question and answered with something rehearsed from a different question. And they talk about Obama's teleprompter? Hilarious. Those bright moments were few and far between.

I'd like a question like:

What are your plans for the budget and the deficit reduction in the 4 years you would hold office? Be specific as to what cuts, how much the cuts would generally amount to and what the effects of your cuts would be both positive and negative. Where would the deficit and budget deficit be about after your first year in office with the cuts you described?

Pointless unless followed up with a question as to the candidate’s strategy to get his agenda through Congress.

Not that the answers would be informative – only confirmation – but what jurists would a candidate consider nominating to the Supreme Court.

It would be interesting to know the extent to which a given republican candidate plans on undermining our civil liberties.

What are your plans for the budget and the deficit reduction in the 4 years you would hold office? Be specific as to what cuts, how much the cuts would generally amount to and what the effects of your cuts would be both positive and negative. Where would the deficit and budget deficit be about after your first year in office with the cuts you described?

Pointless unless followed up with a question as to the candidate’s strategy to get his agenda through Congress.

Not that the answers would be informative – only confirmation – but what jurists would a candidate consider nominating to the Supreme Court.

It would be interesting to know the extent to which a given republican candidate plans on undermining our civil liberties.

yeah, the obama administration has certainly been a bulwark of civil liberties.

:rolleyes:

Court expresses doubts about police GPS use

yeah, the obama administration has certainly been a bulwark of civil liberties.

:rolleyes:

Court expresses doubts about police GPS use

Oh, it's the Obama administration. Because new technology becomes available it's Obama's fault?

Grow up.

Forum List

Back