Questions for tonight's Republican debate

I'd like to see each candidate asked if he or she had anything to do with the release of information regarding Herman Cain's harassment settlements (or payoffs, whatever).
?

What would be the point of that question?

I'd like to see the Studies by Economists on Cain's 9-9-9 plan actually cited, specifically and numerically, and see if he could come up with a cogent answer for them or if he'd have to play a round of the SIMS 1st.

I'd honestly like to see them not talk about that at all, but maybe that is just me.

It's not just you. Matthew just doesn't like Cain.

Considering its a debate on the economy, id like to see an actual debate on you know, the economy.

I understand his dislike for Cain, but I still don't want to see that crap there.

Is that what the debate is about? The economy?

Supposed to be, or so Ive heard.

I'd like to see each candidate asked if he or she had anything to do with the release of information regarding Herman Cain's harassment settlements (or payoffs, whatever).
?

To cause division and bad feeling between Republicans and provide Obama with a better opportunity to win reelection.

That is her goal after all.

Why do you wish to throw a family out on the street in this economy, Mr.Cain? What's wrong with caring for the unemployed in this country Mr.Cain. Have a heart Mr.Cain.

How's that OCD treatin' ya?

?

I'd like them to go on record. One of these people will be the Republican candidate and I'd like to get a feel for their honesty, or lack thereof.

?

I'd like them to go on record. One of these people will be the Republican candidate and I'd like to get a feel for their honesty, or lack thereof.

So you want them to go on the record on something not important rather than discussion leadership in our nation which is?

So you want them to go on the record on something not important rather than discussion leadership in our nation which is?

This is one of the reasons I don't like Cain, his immensely stupid supporters who would rather demand crap like what Ravi asked for rather than something as basic as oh I dono, a foreign policy plan.

I'm surprised you don't want to know. If one of them is responsible, and it comes out after he or she wins the nomination, it will be very politically damaging.

Mr. Cain, I live on social security and modest withdrawals from my retirement account that I put into savings myself--nobody other than me contributed to it. I have already paid social security taxes and income taxes on all that money that I am now living on.

How do you then justify asking me to pay an additional 9% sales tax on that same money when I now spend it? And how will that eliminate the necessity for strong government oversight and bureaucracy to keep track of it all?

Last edited:
?

A waste of time.

I'm surprised you don't want to know. If one of them is responsible, and it comes out after he or she wins the nomination, it will be very politically damaging.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Mr. Cain, I live on social security and modest withdrawals from my retirement account that I put into savings myself--nobody other than me contributed to it. I have already paid social security taxes and income taxes on all that money that I am now living on.

How do you then justify asking me to pay an additional 9% sales tax on that same money when I now spend it? And how will that eliminate the necessity for strong government oversight and bureaucracy to keep track of it all?

Great question! Then we get to see Cain pander and re create the mess we currently have only under his dumb ass 999, er 909 er whatever comes next plan!

Great question! Then we get to see Cain pander and re create the mess we currently have only under his dumb ass 999, er 909 er whatever comes next plan!

Don't misunderstand. I don't think Herman Cain is the pandering type. And I think he is 100% sincere that his 9-9-9 plan is the way to go. He remains on my favorite list among the GOP contenders for the nomination.

But I have yet to have anybody, including him, answer that question for me, and I will need a satisfactory answer before I can get behind the third "9" of his plan.

One flawed or incomprehensible plank in a person's overall philosophy is not necessarily damning to me. Nobody is going to do everything just the way I think it should be done.

But I would like that question answered.

If one of them responsible, why would it be politically damaging that they exposed an alleged scandal of another candidate?

If Obama did it, would it be politically damaging?

Forum List

Back