Questions for tonight's Republican debate

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I'd like to see each candidate asked if he or she had anything to do with the release of information regarding Herman Cain's harassment settlements (or payoffs, whatever).

How about you, what would you like to see the candidates asked?

question for liberals: Government always fails, why do you constantly advocate more government?

on a serious note, I want more discussion about the federal reserve and the root cause of the problem of the American economy: government and how to shrink it. I dont give a shit about anything else except solutions to the problem of leviathan government.

Also, I am not surprised dumbfuck liberals such as yourself have no interest in discussing real problems or solutions but would rather stick to the sensationalist jersey shore type drama that msdnc brainwashes you with instead. Not surprised at all. How you have so much rep is beyond me, you are arguably more stupid and useless than rdean and TM.

Last edited:
question for liberals: Government always fails, why do you constantly advocate more government?

on a serious note, I want more discussion about the federal reserve and the root cause of the problem of the American economy: government and how to shrink it. I dont give a shit about anything else except solutions to the problem of leviathan government.

Also, I am not surprised dumbfuck liberals such as yourself have no interest in discussing real problems or solutions but would rather stick to the sensationalist jersey shore type drama that msdnc brainwashes you with instead. Not surprised at all. How you have so much rep is beyond me, you are arguably more stupid than rdean and TM.
Could you stop hyperventilating and post a question you'd like to see asked?

I'd like to see the media ask Cain on national t.v why he keeps flip flopping on his Sexual Harassment/rape allegations. Why can't you keep your story straight and why should the American people trust someone that can't?

Also, I am not surprised dumbfuck liberals such as yourself have no interest in discussing real problems or solutions but would rather stick to the sensationalist jersey shore type drama that msdnc brainwashes you with instead. Not surprised at all. How you have so much rep is beyond me, you are arguably more stupid than rdean and TM.

i responded already. learn english, zombie.

What will you do to eliminate waste and corruption in Washington?
That's a good one, but questions framed like that never seem to get answered and instead are just a launch pad to a speech.

I think questions that require a simple yes or no would be a welcome change.

he did.... A question for the liberal candidates.

I'd like a question like:

What are your plans for the budget and the deficit reduction in the 4 years you would hold office? Be specific as to what cuts, how much the cuts would generally amount to and what the effects of your cuts would be both positive and negative. Where would the deficit and budget deficit be about after your first year in office with the cuts you described?

I'd like to see the media ask Cain on national t.v why he keeps flip flopping on his Sexual Harassment/rape allegations. Why can't you keep your story straight and why should the American people trust someone that can't?

I'd honestly like to see them not talk about that at all, but maybe that is just me.

he did.... A question for the liberal candidates.
:eusa_shhh: They aren't on tonights debate

I'd honestly like to see them not talk about that at all, but maybe that is just me.

It's not just you. Matthew just doesn't like Cain.

Considering its a debate on the economy, id like to see an actual debate on you know, the economy.

It's not just you. Matthew just doesn't like Cain.

Considering its a debate on the economy, id like to see an actual debate on you know, the economy.

I understand his dislike for Cain, but I still don't want to see that crap there.

Is that what the debate is about? The economy?

Forum List

Back