Questions For John Kerry

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I try to visualize how I would feel were I the victim whenever I read stuff like this:

Local Governments for Sustainability, formerly known as ICLEI, the International Council on Local Environmental Initiatives has been quite successful since 1992, when U.N. Agenda 21 was adopted, in infiltrating and recruiting local governments to do their bidding. When Americans exposed their nefarious plans, they have changed their name. Their main goal is to control zoning and land use.

Martha Boneta’s plight and subsequent lawsuit stemmed from a planned birthday party for eight ten-year olds on her farm. County officials notified her that she should have obtained a prior permit for hosting this party and thus would be fined $5,000 for failing to abide by the local ordinance. She was charged with two additional violations of up to $5,000 each, one for advertising a pumpkin carving and another for operating a small shop on her property from which Martha sold her fresh produce and homemade crafts. The county made these allegations without ever setting foot on her farm. The Fauquier county board of zoning appeals upheld the zoning administrator’s decision that Boneta held “temporary and/or special events without the required county approvals.”

XXXXX

She got a business license. She built an apiary, harvested hay, grew herbs, and rescued 165 animals, sold chicken, duck, turkey, emu eggs, candles made from beeswax, birdhouses, and fiber from llamas and alpacas.

First, she was told she could not cut grass on her property. Then she had to fence in 20 acres for two years because it was considered “hallowed ground,” although nobody died there during the Civil War, it was just an encampment area. By this rule, the whole state of Virginia should be cordoned off to any kind of use due to its many battlefields and movements of troops across the state. After two years, a “clerical error” was declared and Martha could use her land; no reimbursement for loss of property or revenue.

A trench was dug to prevent parking on her property because it might obscure the view shed. Then came the infamous pumpkin carving party that actually never took place, it was cancelled. Yet the harassment from the county and the moneyed environmentalists never stopped. These people prefer and define farming as penny-loafer farming, running a few horses on lush endless green grass fields, nothing to grow that people would need.

The War against U.N. Agenda 21 Just Got Hotter
Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
Saturday, January 5, 2013

The War against U.N. Agenda 21 Just Got Hotter

It’s difficult to imagine the anger Martha Boneta is feeling. It’s not like she was trying to get something she never had. The frustration of having something taken away by foreigners with the full support and consent of the federal government ——— not by American gangsters, or a crooked politician —— has to cripple mind and spirit.

In another Canada Free Press piece Jerry McConnell says this:

I Repeat, We Must Get the U.S. out of the UN and the UN out of the U.S.

I have made the statement seen above on many occasions over the past years, but I fear we are not a bit closer today than we were the first time I said it. Oh, there have been others who have agreed and carried the demand to new locations and people, but it remains just that; a statement.

Thee only acceptance of any significance in this country comes from Obama and his forty thieves; correct that, he has far more than forty thieves as his co-conspirators agreeing with him and working hand in hand with the corrupt, evil and greedy charlatans ruling the United Nations, but the acceptance referred to above is what comes from dishonest and devious liberal Democrats who follow Obama in lock-step agreement.

That agreement is on the ultimate destruction of America and complete subjugation of all American citizens into the One World’ers and their ultimate goal of domination of everyone on the surface of the earth. And they will do anything in order to complete this task, including death to those who resist.

Jerry McConnell
Saturday, January 5, 2013

Since the year 2000 I’ve written hundreds of messages attacking US membership in the United Nations. Every time I came across a piece about United Nations abuse I posted a message about it. I repeatedly tried to show that every American who supports and defends the UNITED NATIONS against all enemies, foreign and domestic, is a quisling.

quisling (noun)

A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.

I never expected my efforts to make a serious dent in the media’s glorification of the UN. My best hope was to reach a few people who might not have been paying attention to what the United Nations is after. On my best day I thought I might get through to a few individuals who simply accept the UN’s necessity for all of the reasons the UN offers, blah, blah, blah, without considering the cost. Nothing mattered. The worst of the traitors are pampered and fussed over like rock stars even though they openly devote their political efforts to surrendering this country’s sovereignty to the UN along with abolishing the freedoms enshrined in the Constitution. That brings me to John Kerry.

To be fair, let me first say that nobody ever asked a nominee for secretary of state the questions I would put to John Kerry at his confirmation hearing. Nevertheless, Kerry is unique because he has been betraying this country since he returned from Vietnam. Kerry is not the only personification of a quisling, but his name is right up there near the top of the list.

Why question Kerry?

Answer: The State Department is the UN’s protector. If the secretary of state is in the UN’s pocket so are the American people. When the secretary of state is committed to the UN’s environmental garbage like Agenda 21 the EPA can only grow stronger.

NOTE: For all practical purposes the EPA became a United Nations agency decades ago; far exceeding what President Nixon intended when the EPA was formed. Nixon was not an environmental freakazoid, and certainly no UN-lover. He created the EPA by executive order for political expediency.

More importantly, Kerry is the type of “American” the New World Order crowd expects every senator to emulate. The US Senate confirming men and women like Kerry is the very reason quislings acquired control of the Senate in the first place. Nothing changes irrespective of which political party has the majority. The Senate itself will always harbor enough quisling to confirm the type of person the UN wants confirmed.

Parenthetically, UN-loving Democrats increasing their number in the US Senate in the recent election is too much to swallow even if you happen to be a political vegetable. Discount all of the details suggesting massive election fraud and you have to accept the fact that establishment Republicans did not want control of the Senate. That has to tell you that the global government crowd’s grip on the Senate is unbreakable in the foreseeable future.

Before getting to the questions Kerry would be asked in a just world let me remind everyone that Supreme Court nominees do not answer questions about issues that might come before the Court. For instance, a nominee would not state a personal belief about Roe v. Wade, or the Second Amendment, and so on. Secretaries of state have no such shield at their confirmation hearings. With that in mind here are the most pressing questions I would ask Kerry:

1. Do you believe that the UN’s Agenda 21 should be implemented in the US?

2. Would you oppose the US withdrawing from the UN?

3. If you believe that America should remain in the UN can you tell us why?

4. Can you tell us which of the UN treaties now in limbo you would recommend ratifying if any?

5. & 6. Do you place America’s sovereignty above everything else? If not, how much of America’s sovereignty would you surrender to the UN?

7. Do you believe that America’s military personnel should serve the United Nations when ordered to do so?

Last edited:
Here’s another question for John Kerry:

Do you believe that the United Nations has the authority to violate a sovereign nation’s air space?

UNITED NATIONS — The United Nations, looking to modernize its peacekeeping operations, is planning for the first time to deploy a fleet of its own surveillance drones in missions in Central and West Africa.

The U.N. Department of Peacekeeping has notified Congo, Rwanda and Uganda that it intends to deploy a unit of at least three unarmed surveillance drones in the eastern region of Congo.

It’s a legitimate question in light of this:

Herve Ladsous, the U.N. undersecretary general for peacekeeping, asked the Security Council in a closed door meeting Tuesday to support his plan for drones in Congo.

The United States, Britain, France and other Western members of the council backed the proposal, saying the United Nations needs to modernize its peacekeeping role. But China, Russia, Rwanda, Pakistan and Guatemala voiced concern, setting the stage for a contentious debate over the U.N. plan. Rwanda’s U.N. ambassador, Eugène-Richard Gasana, told the council that the U.N.’s introduction of drones carries the risk of transforming the peacekeeping mission into a belligerent force, according to a council diplomat.

“. . . modernize its peacekeeping role.” means give the United Nations more military authority.

And if drones are such wonderful things why was their deployment discussed in secret?

NOTE: Remember that Hussein promised open government, but gave the country the most secretive government ever. Here’s why:

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny. Robert Heinlein

The country cannot find out what Hussein and his filthy sneaks are doing on the domestic front until after it’s done. Imagine what they will do at the UN!

As bad as it was in Hussein’s first administration Kerry and Hagel are worse. They will be in a position to engage in massive acts of treason behind closed doors. Everybody knows, or should know, what Kerry is. Hagel was nominated to throw a smokescreen around the real John Kerry. Unfortunately, no one ever questioned the smokescreen’s core beliefs, or what he thinks about America’s sovereignty.

In addition to Hagel’s military service the media is letting everyone know that he is a “maverick.” Maverick is doublespeak for RINO. I would remind everyone that John McCain was billed as a maverick, too. Bottom line: Maverick my ass. There is not a chance that Hagel will say no when Hussein & Biden order him to betray the country. The mere fact that Hussein & Biden picked Hagel should raise so many red flags Washington should look like a bullfighters’ convention is in town.

Now that Hagel’s nomination for secretary of defense is official, I would also ask him if the UN has the authority to violate the air space of a sovereign nation? In addition to the question of air space Hagel should be asked question #7 in the OP:

7. Do you believe that America’s military personnel should serve the United Nations when ordered to do so?

. . . Richard Gowan, an expert on U.N. peacekeeping at New York University’s Center on International Cooperation, said much of the resistance is driven by fear that drones would replace the legions of U.N. peacekeepers.

U.N. wants to use drones for peacekeeping missions
By Colum Lynch, Published: January 8

U.N. wants to use drones for peacekeeping missions - The Washington Post

Democrats failed to put Kerry in the White House in 2004. Now, they are trying for secretary of state. The FACTS cited in Corsi’s article make me wonder how anybody but Hussein and Democrat senators can possibly believe that John Kerry should become secretary of state.

Admittedly, the Vietnam War ended decades ago; so younger Americans might not know, or care about, what Kerry did. Sadly, John Kerry and his kind did not end with the Vietnam War. Instead of going away they wormed their way into positions of power so they could continue working for America’s enemies.

Did John Kerry act as an enemy agent?
Evidence links him to Viet Cong disinformation campaign
Published: 12 hours ago
by JEROME CORSI

Did John Kerry act as an enemy agent?

Last edited:
Ernestine must be mannin' the phones at the Kremlin...
:eusa_eh:
Russia declines Kerry's calls, says foreign minister is busy
February 16th, 2013 - Secretary of State John Kerry's Tuesday call to his Russian counterpart has gone unanswered for nearly a week after North Korea tested a nuclear device.
Kerry called Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and top diplomats with the three other countries – South Korea, China and Japan - that had been in negotiations with North Korea over its nuclear program. But Kerry was not connected to Lavrov, who was in Africa for a conference and had "a very overloaded work schedule," according to Russian government spokesman Alexander Lukashevich. He said that the United States did not make additional attempts to call Lavrov. Russia is an ally of North Korea and a member of the six nations that have held talks over the North Korean nuclear program. The U.S. and North Korea also find themselves on opposite sides of the situation in Syria and have sparred over Russian restrictions on adoptions between the two countries.

It is not the first time Moscow has not returned calls from the State Department: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had difficulty getting through to her counterpart when she was in the post. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Thursday that “the Foreign Minister has not yet chosen to return the call” to Kerry, but that Kerry was “relaxed about this” and not concerned. “It's not all that unusual in our recent experience that when Foreign Minister Lavrov is traveling, he does not always engage in international phone calls on other subjects,” she told reporters. “I refer you to the Russians (for more information) as to why that may be, but we are open to talking when he is.”

t1largkerry.jpg

On Friday, she said the two still had not talked, and “If they (Russian diplomatic officials) are too busy or otherwise engaged, the offer stands, and we'll continue to do other diplomacy.” Lukashevich, the Russian government spokesman, responded to reporters that, “The comments by Ms. Nuland do not reflect what actually happened in organizing a telephone conversation between the heads of the external relations agencies.” He was apparently highlighting that after the Tuesday, February 12, call, “we received no further request from the State Department either on the 13th or the 14th.”

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Friday a meeting between Kerry and Lavrov could "probably" be scheduled for March, but that his boss' February schedule was too busy for a meeting. “We have no clear idea for now what the Russian foreign minister's and U.S. secretary of state’s schedules will be like and where they could cross," he told the Russian-based news agency Interfax. The North Korean nuclear test this week followed a December rocket launch. The country is said to be planning additional launches this year in an effort to pressure negotiations.

Source

Forum List

Back