Questions for Herr Ashcroft

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

As it stands now, you could walk into the chemical plant of your choice with a small amount of explosive andkill hundreds, if not thousands, of people. A bipartisan Congress killed a bill requiring the petro-chem industry to significantly tighten security all US chemical plants.

Let me see if I have this straight. Your upset becasue the gov't won't beef up security, but your upset that the gov't has beefed up security. okay...got it

The Airline Traffic Safety Administration laid off 6,000 bagage screeners because their salaries weren't budgeted for. And golly, Dubbyuh sure found $87 billion for tax cuts.

Yes i'm sure all airline companies plan for the ramifications of two airlines colliding w/ a skyscraper.

Originally posted by Bern80
Let me see if I have this straight. Your upset becasue the gov't won't beef up security, but your upset that the gov't has beefed up security. okay...got it

Ya missed the point...They haven't beefed up security. The Department of Homeland Security is a paper tiger. Dubbyuh fought its formation tooth and nail.

Forum List

Back