Questions Dubbyuh will never answer...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<center><h1><a href=http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/g/a/2004/04/30/notes043004.DTL&type=printable>11 Hard Questions For Bush</a></H1></CENTER>

<blockquote>By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist
Friday, April 30, 2004

Thank you for your time, Mr. President.

Just a few questions, purely for clarification, so the American people might understand you better. I know you're busy, packing for another vacation or something. This won't take but a few minutes. Here, have a soda. Let's begin:

1) Mr. President, if a train leaves San Francisco at 10 am carrying 1,000 happily gay happily married couples and travels at 85 mph for three hours, while at the very same moment a train departs Crawford, Texas, loaded with 2,000 vaguely miserable Christian fundamentalists and nail-wearing fanatics of "The Passion of the Christ" and travels in exactly the opposite direction at 65 mph for the same amount of time, at what point will almost every single fundamentalist secretly wish s/he could be the towel boy for the hot-tub parties on the other train?

2) Dubya, as you're apparently comfortable with the fact that more than 700 young U.S. soldiers have died in Iraq (over 125 this month alone!) and thousands more have been wounded and hundreds more will doubtlessly die in the coming months, not to mention the countless thousands of innocent Iraqi/Afghan civilians who've been killed, all as a result of your aggro-American policy to rid the world of all those who would stand in the way of your oily corporate stratagems, does this mean you are able to laugh in the face of death and mock the vagaries of time and fate?

Are you able, in other words, to transcend the physical body and the ego and attain a superhuman spiritual mastery of the earthly form? Are you a god? Or just a petty and small-minded warmonger controlled by thin-lipped master puppeteers? Did I just answer my own question?

3) You are called by God. You believe you are the chosen one. The Lord Himself has happily green-lighted your decisions to bomb the living crap out of pip-squeak and nearly defenseless nations for decreasingly justifiable reasons. You are born-again, re-sobered, a former hardcore binge drinker and rumored huge fan of various illegal substances back in college, and you had at least one DUI arrest and went AWOL from the National Guard, and you've stashed away from public view all records of both your tenure as Texas governor, and those SEC investigations into your alleged insider trading. You are a failed oilman and a failed businessman and have been spoon-fed your entire career.</blockquote>

For the rest of the questions, just follow the title link...I'm certain Dubbyuh would be unable to answer them either.

No need to answer a single one of them. It's pure garbage and not surprising that you would post it. I made it to the part where they claimed he was awol. If they are going to out and out lie there is no point for me to even follow the link.

Are you for real Bully? has any other President been faced with such hog wash before? I mean really, question #1 has got to me the most stupid question, a simple answer "fuck off"!

Just read a little more about this idiot. He's a self proclaimed fiction writer. We like to deal in reality and facts here, Bully.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I just love watchin y'all get yer knickers in a twist. ;)

Knickers in a twist? Hardly. It's equivalent to finding a retarded flyer on my windshield after shopping, crumpling it up and tossing it in the trash. If you choose to rely on crap propaganda for your news that is your choice, but it's quite obvious why you're a secluded fool.

And we love humiliating you repeatedly in a publicly accessible venue!

In a twist - how can you call this getting knickers in a twist with such ridiculous things? Do you really think anyone should answers such STUPID questions that you posted?

You know Bully I have closed threads in the past because they were getting to a point that the only purpose was to rile up other members. It seems you are starting threads just for this purpose. Would you like me to act in kind in regard to you threads?

Mtn,

This is the only way Bully can express himself, through childish attempts at political humor. He would never dare to actually engage in a real debate.

Originally posted by jimnyc
No need to answer a single one of them. It's pure garbage and not surprising that you would post it. I made it to the part where they claimed he was awol. If they are going to out and out lie there is no point for me to even follow the link.

Yep, this guy does nothing but spout slanderous liberal garbage.

Cant believe anyone seriously wants to ask these questions lol. They are so stupid! Does this guy get paid for writing garbage like this? I mean this guy is so stupid he doesnt even realize question 1 isnt even possible since there are no gays that are legally married. Its totally ridiculous.

those loaded questions that GWB was asked were ones that you would have to sit and think about, instead of trying to come up with an answer within 15 seconds, which is the amount of time that GWB had. They were along the lines of "If you could be any tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?"...though if I were prez, I would have shot back, saying that if the reporter wanted a real answer, then he should have submitted it in writing before the conference...and then ask the reporter what was the biggest mistake HE has ever made, and he has 15 seconds to answer...then tell the reporter he just wasted everyone's time and his chance to ask a serious question.

Forum List

Back