questions conservatives wont answer concerning abortion

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
if one truly believes abortion is murder why allow it in the cases of rape, incest or child molestation? why does the fetus pay for the sins of the father?

if you believe in a god or goddess...why allow abortion when the mother's life is threatened? isnt that up to your god or goddess to decide?

consveratives cannot have it both ways...it is either murder or its not...

if an aborted fetus survives the attempt on his/her life should life saving medical care be witheld?

if one truly believes abortion is murder why allow it in the cases of rape, incest or child molestation? why does the fetus pay for the sins of the father?

if you believe in a god or goddess...why allow abortion when the mother's life is threatened? isnt that up to your god or goddess to decide?

Aborton is murder. I do not support its use unless the mother life is in danger.

Too bad your mother decided to keep you.

Aborton is murder. I do not support its use unless the mother life is in danger.

I'm glad she didn't because every village needs an idiot. and the bitch is it.

I am one conservative that believes it is murder to kill a fetus under any circumstance, just as I believe the death penalty should be outlawed.

But in the same token, I do not judge what a women wants or needs to do with her body, that is her decision, not mine.

Personally I have not found convincing evidence in my Bible to dispute medical science, which by thew way God gave us, when they determine when a fetus becomes a person. Therefor while I think abortion is best reserved for only those rare circumstances, I don't consider it murder, and there you have your answer.

Abortion is murder in every case.

You are correct... because it is murder, God does not approve of it under any circumstances.

Do some of those circumstances suck? They sure do. But the inconvenience of man doesn't ever trump the law of God.

why is the case of the mothers life being threatened?

who are you or the government to decide which life is more valuable....

why is the case of the mothers life being threatened?

who are you or the government to decide which life is more valuable....

In that case, I don't think it's a matter of which life is more valuable, It's a matter of which life do medical personnel believe they have a better chance of saving. And that is exactly who should be deciding.

Our lives do not belong to us... so we don't have the right to determine who lives and who does not.

God does not cause evil, but allows it... and there are reasons for that that are better discussed in another thread.

God is hurt at the loss of human life, no matter whose life that may be. God also doesn't choose which will live, the mother or the child.

Purposeful killing is murder.

Let me also state that I do not take part in pro life protests or call people evil if they get an abortion.

Personally I have not found convincing evidence in my Bible to dispute medical science, which by thew way God gave us, when they determine when a fetus becomes a person. Therefor while I think abortion is best reserved for only those rare circumstances, I don't consider it murder, and there you have your answer.

You must have missed this verse.

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Jeremiah 1:5

i will agree the medical people should make the decisions......but then again...the do profit from abortions dont they?

I don't think people who have a medical emergency like that are going down to an abortion clinic are they? usually not , usually they are going to a gynecologist who will perform an abortion if it is medically necessary - yes I realize some won't. In that case, the Dr gets paid either way, there is no monetary incentive either way.

I am one conservative that believes it is murder to kill a fetus under any circumstance, just as I believe the death penalty should be outlawed.

But in the same token, I do not judge what a women wants or needs to do with her body, that is her decision, not mine.

Just because some questions have mutually exclusive answers that doesn't mean either or both sides are wrong.

Just because some questions have mutually exclusive answers that doesn't mean either or both sides are wrong.

According to you. I am guessing you don't believe in the teachings of the Bible, cause the Bible most definitely has a position on this question. If you believe that, then there isn't any wiggle room.

We respect your opinion but not your bullshit attack...grow the fuck up douche bag.

My understanding from reading her posts is that strolling is adopted, and born pre 1960. If Strolling's real mom had had the option, she might have taken it. And left me with out a lot of free entertainment and interesting stories.

I don't know the answer to the questions, but I do know my life would be just a little bit worse without her.

adopted? well no....i was born in in the early 50s...my mother had a medical condition and was offered a medical abortion...she stated they had enough stuff in the delivery to build a nuclear bomb....(hey it was the 50s that was the reference) she opted not too.

so here i am....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvDPezXTzlI]YouTube - Lyle Lovett: Here I Am[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back