Questions About The Ballots Still Being Counted

Which States are still counting votes, and from what districts?

Have have all of the absentee ballots been counted yet?

Any credible sources to back up any related claims?
I've been using this daily count at this link, done by Cooks Political Report

all the states are listed to the left, and if there is an asterisk next to the state name it means their state popular vote has been CERTIFIED....all others, they are still counting...

I don't know about what they are counting though, whether absentee or provisionals...

2016 National Popular Vote Tracker

she leads by 1,753,000

Have you ever seen such a bunch of sore losers as the left, its pathetic. Their behavior proves the country made the right decision in electing Trump.

Funny. When the liberals here thought the election was going to be just the opposite; Trump getting the popular and Hillary getting the electoral, they boasted how Trump was going to lose no matter what.

Funny. When the liberals here thought the election was going to be just the opposite; Trump getting the popular and Hillary getting the electoral, they boasted how Trump was going to lose no matter what.

Remember how libs have been so fervently denying the reality of voter fraud over the last few years?

Well, now that they lost, they're screaming voter fraud! :laugh2:

Rigged election: Hillary Clinton’s early-voting lead in Florida was mathematically insurmountable

"But in yet another piece of evidence that the voting tallies may have been rigged, a closer examination of the early-voting numbers suggests that Trump’s victory in Florida wasn’t just unlikely – it was mathematically insurmountable."

Have you ever seen such a bunch of sore losers as the left, its pathetic. Their behavior proves the country made the right decision in electing Trump.

I'll give them credit (so far) though; election 2000 saw a MUCH larger meltdown, IMO. It remains to be seen whether or not these treasonous libs attempt to assault the Constitutionally-elected President again.

Forum List

Back