Questions about Hogg.

David Hogg et al are not going away no matter what; so deal with it, buttercup.
The little fag has already "gone away". NO cable news network will have him on now that the truth has been revealed about him.
"Am I late for dinner mommy? AKA CNN employee.
I've just ridden three miles back from school after being involved in a school massacre. Those hamburgers sure look tasty. After I've eaten a couple I'm going to ride my bike another three miles back to the school then ride my bike, in the dark, back home another three miles. Any Ketchup in the fridge?".
Typical LIB mutt poser!
Speaking of LIB POS mutts:Before Stormy Daniels, her attorney faced allegations of dubious business dealings at Tully’s Coffee
Why are you guys so addicted to conspiracies that so conveniently support your politics? It's like crack to you. If you need conspiracies to make the world fit with your fked up ideas then you should know you're not living in reality. To question in non biased fashion is one thing, to run with every conspiracy is insanity.

He claimed he was 'in class' at the time of the shooting.
He claims to have ridden his bike home after the shootings.
Any idea how long it took the FBI etc to interview everyone at the school BEFORE they were allowed to leave the school? How many hours?
In Hogg's case because he claimed to be one of the main people the FBI would have interviewed him extensively!
Anyway let's suspend our disbelief.
So Hogg rides his bike three miles home. So far that's six miles he's been on his bike right?
Then he gets home and by his own words decides "After dinner" to ride another three miles back to the school.
"Gee mom (a CNN employee) this is really tasty hamburger. I think I'll ride another three miles back to the school to take some video tape of the 'blood bath". "OK honey. Just make sure you're home by eleven". So Hoggs rides the three miles back to the school..........now in the dark. He says he took some video tape. He could sell that video tape for thousands! Where is it?
Then he rides back home in the dark another three miles.
When he gets home he's ridden his bike TWELVE MILES in one day! Some of it in heavy traffic in the dark. WHAT A MAN OF IRON WILL!!!!!!!!!
David Hogg says he applied to UCLA etc but his grades were not high enough.
He hadn't even finished high school according to him! How could he apply when he didn't have his final grades????????????
David Hogg is a fucking LIB bullshit artist!
He graduated from high school in 2015! He is twenty two years old NOT seventeen!
He's Like BONOBO. No one at the school shooting can remember Hogg ever being in any of their classes.
^ what a dumbass

What a dumbass

>TheOldSchool

He claimed he was 'in class' at the time of the shooting.
He claims to have ridden his bike home after the shootings.
Any idea how long it took the FBI etc to interview everyone at the school BEFORE they were allowed to leave the school? How many hours?
In Hogg's case because he claimed to be one of the main people the FBI would have interviewed him extensively!
Anyway let's suspend our disbelief.
So Hogg rides his bike three miles home. So far that's six miles he's been on his bike right?
Then he gets home and by his own words decides "After dinner" to ride another three miles back to the school.
"Gee mom (a CNN employee) this is really tasty hamburger. I think I'll ride another three miles back to the school to take some video tape of the 'blood bath". "OK honey. Just make sure you're home by eleven". So Hoggs rides the three miles back to the school..........now in the dark. He says he took some video tape. He could sell that video tape for thousands! Where is it?
Then he rides back home in the dark another three miles.
When he gets home he's ridden his bike TWELVE MILES in one day! Some of it in heavy traffic in the dark. WHAT A MAN OF IRON WILL!!!!!!!!!
David Hogg says he applied to UCLA etc but his grades were not high enough.
He hadn't even finished high school according to him! How could he apply when he didn't have his final grades????????????
David Hogg is a fucking LIB bullshit artist!
He graduated from high school in 2015! He is twenty two years old NOT seventeen!
He's Like BONOBO. No one at the school shooting can remember Hogg ever being in any of their classes.

You managed to regurgitate literally every debunked fake news story about David Hogg

Yay YOU! :eusa_dance:

The little fag has already "gone away". NO cable news network will have him on now that the truth has been revealed about him.
I've just ridden three miles back from school after being involved in a school massacre. Those hamburgers sure look tasty. After I've eaten a couple I'm going to ride my bike another three miles back to the school then ride my bike, in the dark, back home another three miles. Any Ketchup in the fridge?".
Typical LIB mutt poser!
Speaking of LIB POS mutts:Before Stormy Daniels, her attorney faced allegations of dubious business dealings at Tully’s Coffee
"The little fag"? You know that because.........

Typical LIB mutt poser!
"The little fag"? You know that because.........

He knows that because he's a knee-jerker -- PERIOD

Forum List

Back