Questionnaire on wastefulness.

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
This is to assist the other thread titled "Do Americans live a wasteful life? What do Americans Politicians?"
I'll allow the "A" to stay, just know it wasn't my doing !

I'm sitting here thinking about what I've bought since The New and Final Year arrived.(254=Brown Dwarf):eek:"
>A six inch Mundial Chefs knife. Did I need it ? Hell No. Will I use it ? Yes.

>A CPDUPS 900v/a backup. Needed. Yes-critical.

>11 yards of Supplex for six custom SS shirts. Needed? No. Use ? Eventually. ( a lady asked if I had work for her-she makes all my clothing).

>Set of drapery sheers for my office. Needed ? Shit no=complete waste (lady needed work-OK ).

>A beard-hair trimmer. Needed ? Fuck no-complete waste. Will I use it ? Yes,but not enough to justify the purchase. They have this new thing called scissors.

>Ordered a Husqvarna 327P5x pole saw. Needed ? No-total waste. Use? My guys will.The machete is fine but this is much safer.

And you guys ?
Geezoos. A grand and the stores were closed Monday :eek:

I don't even know what I have bought since the new year... other than another book and daily necessities.

We live a horribly wasteful life by all appearances in America, or do we? It seems that we must economically evolve... even if it is to come back around to being where we once started. :D It's as though our psyches need the exercise. :dunno:

• Banned
Think like your great grandparents. That's the solution. Buy what you need and buy the best you can afford.
Ron Popiel is Satan.

Forum List

Back