Questionnaire for ppl living in the USA

sai113

Rookie
Aug 24, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am a student at the University of Hanover. As a part of my thesis with the topic “Technology acceptance of mobile payment” I’m doing a market study. I would be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes of your time to answer my questionnaire.

I need especially people from Finland for that questionnaire, age doesnt matter, also if you are not familar with mobile phones or if you don't use your mobile phone that much, you can still fill it out, cause my goal is to find out if the whole population would like to use it or not etc.

so if you have friends, parents, family, relatives who want to fill that out aswell, i would be very grateful!!
sadly i cant post the link here, cause im new and i have to make at least 15post, everyone who is interessted can message me , then i will send the link

thank you very much, and u can leave me a reply, about how long it took you to fill it out, and what could have been better

Hello everyone,

I am a student at the University of Hanover. As a part of my thesis with the topic “Technology acceptance of mobile payment” I’m doing a market study. I would be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes of your time to answer my questionnaire.

I need especially people from Finland for that questionnaire, age doesnt matter, also if you are not familar with mobile phones or if you don't use your mobile phone that much, you can still fill it out, cause my goal is to find out if the whole population would like to use it or not etc.

so if you have friends, parents, family, relatives who want to fill that out aswell, i would be very grateful!!
sadly i cant post the link here, cause im new and i have to make at least 15post, everyone who is interessted can message me , then i will send the link

thank you very much, and u can leave me a reply, about how long it took you to fill it out, and what could have been better

It might work out a little better for you if you asked on Finland MessageBoard, instead of here.

Just saying.

We have a couple folks from finland.

What you could do is give us a few opinions of what you know of the US from the perspective of Hanover. What you think of the English Royals, what you think of baseball, a first person account of the Japan USA soccer game would be nice.

In other words, make your fifteen posts.

Also, don't double post.... there is no need. We are perfectly capable of finding your threads should we be inclined.

Forum List

Back