Questioning The Definition of 'Religion'

No but I do know Christians go to Dearborn and try to make trouble.

Should it be illegal for Christians to go to Dearborn, Detroit, or other Muslims lands? Unless they submit as Dhimmis?

No they go during festivals and create problems or hold signs up how Jesus is the only way to heaven. Just to create chaos.

And then there is this.....
"'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America'
....a woman who grew up within Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a cultishSufiIslamist terrorist group that now goes by the name ofMuslims of the Americas.

The group is best known for establishing"Islamic villages"on U.S. soil, for example, its"Islamberg" headquarters in New York state.

.... her testimony provided to Clarion Project national security analyst Ryan Mauro. It is one of the very few first-hand testimonies from someone who was inside Jamaat ul-Fuqra when it committed terrorism under that name:

I still know many Muslims and I know that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing like them, but there are violent ones who will take issue with what I say and do. They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."
Exclusive: 'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America' | Clarion Project

Again?
"They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."

Convert or die or leave or pay higher taxes and do not hold government offices. Yes that has been going on forever and ever. Look at Israel , their God gave them the land they are now and have been fighting for since the 1900's land and we are the chosen allows them to uproot and terrorize the Palestinians, when in actuality they stole Yahweh from Midian and Edom according to their own scriptures. Yet they talk about the Samaritans are really Assyrians that discovered and became worshippers of Yahweh.

I do agree, but SA is the worst is it not, yet they are our ally, and so is Israel.

Penelope----you are in desperate need of ENGLISH REMEDIATION. However---fixing your English will not mitigate your stupidity-------could you cite the place from
their (ie da jooos) scriptures the statements that indicate that da joooos STOLE
YAHWEH from Midian and Edom?. To what does "they talk about the Samaritans" mean? SA is the "worst" what? In my whole life I knew
only one saudi well-----nice kid-----brilliant mind----he ended up working in the hospital associated with Yeshiva University MONTEFIORE

And then there is this.....
"'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America'
....a woman who grew up within Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a cultishSufiIslamist terrorist group that now goes by the name ofMuslims of the Americas.

The group is best known for establishing"Islamic villages"on U.S. soil, for example, its"Islamberg" headquarters in New York state.

.... her testimony provided to Clarion Project national security analyst Ryan Mauro. It is one of the very few first-hand testimonies from someone who was inside Jamaat ul-Fuqra when it committed terrorism under that name:

I still know many Muslims and I know that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing like them, but there are violent ones who will take issue with what I say and do. They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."
Exclusive: 'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America' | Clarion Project

Again?
"They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."

Convert or die or leave or pay higher taxes and do not hold government offices. Yes that has been going on forever and ever. Look at Israel , their God gave them the land they are now and have been fighting for since the 1900's land and we are the chosen allows them to uproot and terrorize the Palestinians, when in actuality they stole Yahweh from Midian and Edom according to their own scriptures. Yet they talk about the Samaritans are really Assyrians that discovered and became worshippers of Yahweh.

I do agree, but SA is the worst is it not, yet they are our ally, and so is Israel.

"Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live"
Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live

Must be Israelis, huh?

Could be, they do have the missile power, more than anyone else in that area.

I do so appreciate you providing more proof of your....'illness'....than I could.

Yes I know, Israel has never done a false flag in known history. They invented false flags and terrorism.

who is "they" as in " They invented false flags and terrorism. "

When Mohammad created Islam, his purpose was to invest in himself a sense of ultimate power so his warriors would not question him as he instructed them to rape, murder and pillage their way to dominance. The religious aspects were simply grafted onto his political agenda as he cobbled together various bits from other religions to give the appearance of religion, but retaining the aggressive agenda.

Precious little has changed in 1400 years, as aggression is still the purpose, and religion is simply the ruse used to attain the ends.

And yet his ideas came from Jews.

which of his ideas "came from" Jews? Is Jesus one of his mentors?

Christians being persecuted by Muslims in Germany is no worse than Muslims being persecuted by Christians here. The difference is that we claim to be a shining example of .justice, and equality. Germany allowing that doesn't absolve us of our hateful actions, and doesn't mean we should abandon our standards.

"...Muslims being persecuted by Christians here."

These can only be the words of an Obama supporter.

Can you give examples and commensurate numbers of same?

You might want to include this:
Religious bias
Of the 1,340 victims of an anti-religious hate crime:

• 62.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-Jewish bias.
  • 11.6 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias. Victims

According to your link, and your post, anti-Islamic bias victims are the second largest group of victims in the US based on religion, exceeded only by anti-Jewish bias victims. You answered your own question, and disproved your own statement with your own link. Congratulations.

not really-------the "anti Islamic" victim stats are very much inflated by
false flag operations and false complaints. The figures should be
corrected by removing all "some unknown person yanked on my headrag"
complaints BTW Happy Ramadan-----JUNE 6 ----just one day before
the GLORIOUS anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem June 7 <<<
the glorious retaking of the temple mount-----1967-- ****JUNE 7 *****
i remember it well

"....even if the monsters who attacked us were Muslim, that doesn't make the entire Muslim religion, or all Muslims responsible for it."

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Why not quote some OT verses while your at it. Or better yet some of the Talmud which is the real book for Jews.

"Why not quote some OT verses while your at it."

Because modern Jews and Christian have reformed, and treat same as allegory rather than contemporary mandates.

While that is true for some...perhaps most....Muslims...
Reza Aslan's view holds....
1. Reza Aslan(Persian:رضا اصلان‎‎,IPA: [ˈɾezɒː æsˈlɒːn]; born May 3, 1972) is anIranian-Americanauthor, commentator and religious scholar. He has written two books on religion:No god but God: The Origins, Evolution, and Future of IslamandZealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth.

Aslan was born into a Shia Muslimfamily.[32]He converted toevangelical Christianityat the age of 15,[5]and converted back toIslamthe summer before attending Harvard.[6]"
Reza Aslan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He explains his religion thus:
" For a kid raised in a motley family of lukewarm Muslim sand exuberant atheists,....

In Iran, the place of my birth, I was Muslim in much the way I was Persian. My religion and my ethnicity were mutual and linked.

After the Iranian revolution forced my family to flee our home, religion in general, and Islam in particular became taboo in our household. Islam was shorthand for every thing we had lost to the mullahs who now ruled Iran.

2. But....what you would like to hide...is this:
"Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. "Muslim Opinion Polls

Unfortunately...it is well more than 1%

What happens in Riyadh stays in Riyadh,... along with your hands.

Yes I have his book Zealot. While its true some depressed Muslims use weapons, Zionist and some Christians use money, when one is depressed such as the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza they become angry.

"... some depressed Muslims use weapons,Zionist and some Christians use money, when one is depressed such as the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza they become angry."

'Angry' equals the right to slaughter innocent human beings?

Really?

Using money...which the Supreme Court equated to free speech, is like killing people???
Here is an example of same:

"NEVE DEKALIM, Gaza Strip — Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash."
Looters strip Gaza greenhouses

First off the jewish settlements had no business in Gaza and maybe they didn't want to be indebted to Zionist. We have interfered so much in Arab countries its sickening. What Zionist are doing to Palestinians is sickening, so don't expect Palestinians to kiss up to the Zionist. They don't want to be owned like the West Bank.

how do you know? ever been there?

Now...let's consider your cognitive dissonance...

You may have heard of 9/11.....
You may not be aware of the reason for Homeland Security and long lines of checking at airports
Or Gitmo....
Or the OP

but....once you've educated yourself to the above.....not that Jews are not involved in any of those....and yet the victimization of Muslims is minuscule in comparison.
Don't be a dunce you whole life.....take a day off.

You silly little twat. Nobody is trying to justify 9/11, and even if the monsters who attacked us were Muslim, that doesn't make the entire Muslim religion, or all Muslims responsible for it. Your own link showed the FBI has determined Muslims are the 2nd largest group of victims of religiously motivated hate crimes. Your hateful crap isn't justified.

"....even if the monsters who attacked us were Muslim, that doesn't make the entire Muslim religion, or all Muslims responsible for it."

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

You know there is a similar list of verses from the Bible that sound just as brutal and violent . You lie when you claim you are challenging archaic verses. You aren't. You are accusing an entire religion of having murder as their main goal. Christianity has no lack of similar verses, but judging an entire religion by that does not give an accurate description of it's followers. Muslims I know, and I would go so far as to say most Muslims, don't consider the ones who take those verses literally as true adherents of their faith.
West-borough Baptist Church can cite verses to justify every hateful action they have taken, but that doesn't make them representatives of Christianity any more than the terrorists are representatives of Islam.

you don't know a whole lot of muslims-------those you do know ----likely do not
trust you enough to express themselves FREELY. I agree that picking verses
out of a scriptural writing is meaningless-------what IS MEANINGFUL----is how
a scriptural writing is interpreted by the PEOPLE for whom that writing is
"holy"-------not so hard----just check their LEGAL SYSTEM, social more's ---and
HEROES...
In times past ----
you could get the essence of muslim teachings in mosques. I have been in
mosques----before 9-11-01. Too late for you ----you missed the window of
opportunity

So now you are capable of making judgments about the number and quality of my personal friendships? How do you do that? Is there a special app that you use for that? You claim to have some special knowledge about Muslims from 15 years ago, I suspect you know more about the claims made by crazy right wingers about Muslims than you do about actual Muslims.

I am correctly judging your KNOWLEDGE of islam and muslims based on my own which I gained FROM MUSLIMS-----NOT over the past 15 years----more like in excess of 50 years. I do not read propaganda lately. In my childhood I DID READ---islamo Nazi propaganda------the crap littered my hometown------which was a kind of Nazi stronghold in northeast USA (There were lots of Nazi enclaves
in that part of the world) Kinda funny----it was also very right wing. Democrats
like my parents were called "COMMUNIST" <<<mc carthy era stuff. The whole town was also LILY-WHITE --------it had been full fledged RESTRICTED before
about 1950. But it was also a bit country bumpkin-----people there did not know
hindu from muslim from martian
years.

In Orwell's famed allegory, 'Animal Farm,' we learned that
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Clearly, when one uses the term 'religion,' the same warning must be followed.

1. "Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
  • Thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards, according to a new report by the NGO Open Doors.
  • "A major obstacle to the survey was that many victims were afraid to participate. ... Their concern was not only on the possible consequences for them personally and for their families in Germany, but also for their relatives who continue to live in the countries of origin." — Open Doors report.
  • "I came to Germany after fleeing my own country in the hope my life would be safer in the face of growing dangers. But in Germany I've been threatened more." — Christian refugee in Germany.
  • "Despite increased reports about this problem by the media, charities, human rights organizations, church leaders and Christian organizations, German authorities and politicians have hardly ever launched an investigation. Instead, we believe that incidents are deliberately downplayed and even covered up. ... Even in police stations, religiously motivated attacks on Christian refugees are not documented as such." — Open Doors report.
2. .....German authorities and police have deliberately downplayed and even covered up the "taboo issue" of Muslim attacks on Christian refugees, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

3. The report, "Religiously Motivated Attacks on Christian Refugees in Germany" (Religiös motivierte Übergriffe gegen christliche Flüchtlinge in Deutschland), was produced by the German branch of Open Doors, a non-governmental organization supporting persecuted Christians, worldwide.

4. The study — which confirms a Gatestone Institute analysis about Muslim-Christian violence in German refugee shelters — documents more than 300 incidents in which Christian refugees in Germany have been physically and sexually assaulted, and even threatened with death, because of their faith.

5. Most of those questioned came from Iran, Afghanistan and Syria. Nine out of ten of those participating in the survey were Christians with a Muslim background. Of these, the majority had already converted to Christianity in their home countries.

6. ...the report "only shows the tip of the iceberg" because "many Christian refugees are frightened of facing more difficulties if they report incidents." Others fear that "the information could get into the wrong hands and cause danger for relatives still living in their home countries." The report states:

7. "It is alarming that Christian refugees and other religious minorities increasingly are facing the same persecution and discrimination as in their Muslim countries of origin,....

8.Thomas Müller, an analyst with Open Doors Deutschland, concluded:

"Christian refugees from many different countries are trying and failing to find safety in Europe and it is likely that the report only shows the tip of the iceberg. It is clear that many Christian refugees — especially those who are converts to the Christian faith — live in fear of persecution from Muslim refugees who make up the majority of residents in the refugee hostels set up throughout Europe. It is sobering to hear persecuted Christians telling a Western country that they recognize the very same persecution patterns in operation as in their home countries."
Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
As it has happened, countless times before, Christians are once again the first casualty of those who wish to rule unopposed. Christianity is the complete opposite of despotism. Despots cannot rule over a Christian society, so Christians must first be "dealt with".

I am fascinated by your somewhat ----not so accurate, statement. Could you provide a bit of a hint as to who you are------so doing helps me to understand
the origin of your orientation. I am an elderly jewish female----born in the USA---
of two jewish parent---also born in the USA

For the record----historically----Christian society------starting at the beginning with
CONSTANTINE----and the "holy" roman empire------have been EXTREMELY
despotic
You mean the same Constantine who created a false pagan religion? First, let's get one thing straight. The catholic church (I refuse to capitalize it) does not represent true Christianity. The true Church existed centuries before the catholic church got started. So the despotic actions you refer to have nothing to do with the true believers in Christ.

Do you know what the real Church is? I'd like to hear your definition. Being Jewish, is it safe to assume that you do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Without Rome you would not have Christianity.

how do you know?

Christians being persecuted by Muslims in Germany is no worse than Muslims being persecuted by Christians here. The difference is that we claim to be a shining example of .justice, and equality. Germany allowing that doesn't absolve us of our hateful actions, and doesn't mean we should abandon our standards.

Religious bias

According to your link, and your post, anti-Islamic bias victims are the second largest group of victims in the US based on religion, exceeded only by anti-Jewish bias victims. You answered your own question, and disproved your own statement with your own link. Congratulations.

i remember it well

Make up your mind. Either you believe your own link or you don't. The evidence you presented disproves your claims.

Religious bias

i remember it well

Make up your mind. Either you believe your own link or you don't. The evidence you presented disproves your claims.

I did not post a link.

When Mohammad created Islam, his purpose was to invest in himself a sense of ultimate power so his warriors would not question him as he instructed them to rape, murder and pillage their way to dominance. The religious aspects were simply grafted onto his political agenda as he cobbled together various bits from other religions to give the appearance of religion, but retaining the aggressive agenda.

Precious little has changed in 1400 years, as aggression is still the purpose, and religion is simply the ruse used to attain the ends.

Sounds like every priestly caste ever.

"Trust us guys, God said we're in charge. No, you can't talk to God, but we can. And give us 10% of your income while you're at it. God said so."

You silly little twat. Nobody is trying to justify 9/11, and even if the monsters who attacked us were Muslim, that doesn't make the entire Muslim religion, or all Muslims responsible for it. Your own link showed the FBI has determined Muslims are the 2nd largest group of victims of religiously motivated hate crimes. Your hateful crap isn't justified.

You know there is a similar list of verses from the Bible that sound just as brutal and violent . You lie when you claim you are challenging archaic verses. You aren't. You are accusing an entire religion of having murder as their main goal. Christianity has no lack of similar verses, but judging an entire religion by that does not give an accurate description of it's followers. Muslims I know, and I would go so far as to say most Muslims, don't consider the ones who take those verses literally as true adherents of their faith.
West-borough Baptist Church can cite verses to justify every hateful action they have taken, but that doesn't make them representatives of Christianity any more than the terrorists are representatives of Islam.

HEROES...
In times past ----
opportunity

So now you are capable of making judgments about the number and quality of my personal friendships? How do you do that? Is there a special app that you use for that? You claim to have some special knowledge about Muslims from 15 years ago, I suspect you know more about the claims made by crazy right wingers about Muslims than you do about actual Muslims.

I am correctly judging your KNOWLEDGE of islam and muslims based on my own which I gained FROM MUSLIMS-----NOT over the past 15 years----more like in excess of 50 years. I do not read propaganda lately. In my childhood I DID READ---islamo Nazi propaganda------the crap littered my hometown------which was a kind of Nazi stronghold in northeast USA (There were lots of Nazi enclaves
in that part of the world) Kinda funny----it was also very right wing. Democrats
like my parents were called "COMMUNIST" <<<mc carthy era stuff. The whole town was also LILY-WHITE --------it had been full fledged RESTRICTED before
years.

So you believe McCarthy was right about communists infiltrating our country? Sounds like you were nuts back then, and you're still nuts.

Religious bias

i remember it well

I did not post a link.

You are correct. It was PC's link I referenced, and that you claimed was wrong. Thanks for the correction. I generally either ignore or ridicule false flag claims like yours anyway because they are just the mindless drivel of conspiracy nuts.

HEROES...
In times past ----
opportunity

years.

So you believe McCarthy was right about communists infiltrating our country? Sounds like you were nuts back then, and you're still nuts.

try again -----I was brought up in a Nazi enclave type semi-rural/suburban town full
republican red-neck types--------who were into McCarthyism, segregation,
anti Semitism etc-------your fave.. It was in that setting that islamo Nazi
propaganda littered the landscape. I was smart enough NOT TO REPEAT what my dad said about McCarthy ------which was "in 1935, if you weren't a little pink---
you were stupid".

HEROES...
In times past ----
opportunity

years.

"So you believe McCarthy was right about communists infiltrating our country?"

Can you be so ignorant that you don't know that he was correct????

Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks.

Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

not impressed -------he did not go after only persons in "key" positions and----
the POST comment is so limp wristed that it is meaningless-----uhm ON PURPOSE

not impressed -------he did not go after only persons in "key" positions and----

I couldn't care less about whether or not you are impressed.
You've just revealed yourself to be ignorant of the facts, and the truth.

a list of all the people McCarthy claimed were Soviet agents working in the government,

Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy -- M Stanton Evans

Lauchlin Currie
Solomon Adler
V Frank Coe
Cedric Belfrage
T.A. Bisson
Harold Glasser
David Karr
Mary Jane Keeney
Leonard Mins
Franz Newmann

All from the book. All documented.

In Orwell's famed allegory, 'Animal Farm,' we learned that
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Clearly, when one uses the term 'religion,' the same warning must be followed.

1. "Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
  • Thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards, according to a new report by the NGO Open Doors.
  • "A major obstacle to the survey was that many victims were afraid to participate. ... Their concern was not only on the possible consequences for them personally and for their families in Germany, but also for their relatives who continue to live in the countries of origin." — Open Doors report.
  • "I came to Germany after fleeing my own country in the hope my life would be safer in the face of growing dangers. But in Germany I've been threatened more." — Christian refugee in Germany.
  • "Despite increased reports about this problem by the media, charities, human rights organizations, church leaders and Christian organizations, German authorities and politicians have hardly ever launched an investigation. Instead, we believe that incidents are deliberately downplayed and even covered up. ... Even in police stations, religiously motivated attacks on Christian refugees are not documented as such." — Open Doors report.
2. .....German authorities and police have deliberately downplayed and even covered up the "taboo issue" of Muslim attacks on Christian refugees, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

3. The report, "Religiously Motivated Attacks on Christian Refugees in Germany" (Religiös motivierte Übergriffe gegen christliche Flüchtlinge in Deutschland), was produced by the German branch of Open Doors, a non-governmental organization supporting persecuted Christians, worldwide.

4. The study — which confirms a Gatestone Institute analysis about Muslim-Christian violence in German refugee shelters — documents more than 300 incidents in which Christian refugees in Germany have been physically and sexually assaulted, and even threatened with death, because of their faith.

5. Most of those questioned came from Iran, Afghanistan and Syria. Nine out of ten of those participating in the survey were Christians with a Muslim background. Of these, the majority had already converted to Christianity in their home countries.

6. ...the report "only shows the tip of the iceberg" because "many Christian refugees are frightened of facing more difficulties if they report incidents." Others fear that "the information could get into the wrong hands and cause danger for relatives still living in their home countries." The report states:

7. "It is alarming that Christian refugees and other religious minorities increasingly are facing the same persecution and discrimination as in their Muslim countries of origin,....

8.Thomas Müller, an analyst with Open Doors Deutschland, concluded:

"Christian refugees from many different countries are trying and failing to find safety in Europe and it is likely that the report only shows the tip of the iceberg. It is clear that many Christian refugees — especially those who are converts to the Christian faith — live in fear of persecution from Muslim refugees who make up the majority of residents in the refugee hostels set up throughout Europe. It is sobering to hear persecuted Christians telling a Western country that they recognize the very same persecution patterns in operation as in their home countries."
Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
As it has happened, countless times before, Christians are once again the first casualty of those who wish to rule unopposed. Christianity is the complete opposite of despotism. Despots cannot rule over a Christian society, so Christians must first be "dealt with".

I am fascinated by your somewhat ----not so accurate, statement. Could you provide a bit of a hint as to who you are------so doing helps me to understand
the origin of your orientation. I am an elderly jewish female----born in the USA---
of two jewish parent---also born in the USA

For the record----historically----Christian society------starting at the beginning with
CONSTANTINE----and the "holy" roman empire------have been EXTREMELY
despotic
You mean the same Constantine who created a false pagan religion? First, let's get one thing straight. The catholic church (I refuse to capitalize it) does not represent true Christianity. The true Church existed centuries before the catholic church got started. So the despotic actions you refer to have nothing to do with the true believers in Christ.

Do you know what the real Church is? I'd like to hear your definition. Being Jewish, is it safe to assume that you do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Without Rome you would not have Christianity.

how do you know?

Because some Roman elites created it.

HEROES...
In times past ----
opportunity

years.

Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks.

Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

Ms. Reagan was called a communist and that is how she met Pres Reagan and he helped her. McCarthy was right, we had lots of communist jews here.

HEROES...
In times past ----
opportunity

years.

Ms. Reagan was called a communist and that is how she met Pres Reagan and he helped her. McCarthy was right, we had lots of communist jews here.

where is "here"?

I couldn't care less about whether or not you are impressed.
You've just revealed yourself to be ignorant of the facts, and the truth.

a list of all the people McCarthy claimed were Soviet agents working in the government,

Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy -- M Stanton Evans

Lauchlin Currie
Solomon Adler
V Frank Coe
Cedric Belfrage
T.A. Bisson
Harold Glasser
David Karr
Mary Jane Keeney
Leonard Mins
Franz Newmann

All from the book. All documented.

of what are you claiming I am "ignorant" ?

Forum List

Back