Questioning The Definition of 'Religion'

You right there was social structure, and like every social structure, all are not equal. The US is based on Roman law before the legalization of Christianity, freedom of religion, but all roads do lead to Rome. The NT taught us well, give to Caesar what is his, obey your rulers. Since I'm not wealthy, I will give to others less fortunate or in need, those Republicans hate freedom, at one time the Democrats did, now just the opposite. Like a wheel, keeps on spinning. I got off long ago.

Nether the USA legal or social structure is based on the either the ancient ROMAN SYSTEM or the system of the "holy" roman empire------you got that silly idea from your catechism whore who also told you that the system of justice including the INQUISITION of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE was sublime
justice for all

All roads lead to Rome like it or not. Blame it all on Kamza and bar Kamza. Rome Is not to blame.

Hickory Dickory Dock---the mouse ran up the clock

The story of Kamsa and Bar Kamsa (or Kamtza and Bar Kamtza) (Hebrew: קמצא ובר קמצא‎‎) is the most famous midrash (Jewish legend) regarding the Destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the 1st century CE.[1] The story appears in the Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Gittin, folio 55b, and in the Midrash, Lamentations Rabbah 4:3.

Kamsa and Bar Kamsa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the "story" is not history------if it is written anywhere ----which it probably is not------it is CERTAINLY NOT IN GITTEN------for some reason ----mysterious to me-----islamo Nazi dogs and sluts ALWAYS claim they are quoting from "GITTEN"------I am an expert in Gitten------your citation is a piece of shit
(as usual)
No different from this bullshit.You Can`t And Will be able to teach our history fuck head.

Nether the USA legal or social structure is based on the either the ancient ROMAN SYSTEM or the system of the "holy" roman empire------you got that silly idea from your catechism whore who also told you that the system of justice including the INQUISITION of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE was sublime
justice for all

All roads lead to Rome like it or not. Blame it all on Kamza and bar Kamza. Rome Is not to blame.

The story of Kamsa and Bar Kamsa (or Kamtza and Bar Kamtza) (Hebrew: קמצא ובר קמצא‎‎) is the most famous midrash (Jewish legend) regarding the Destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the 1st century CE.[1] The story appears in the Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Gittin, folio 55b, and in the Midrash, Lamentations Rabbah 4:3.

the "story" is not history------if it is written anywhere ----which it probably is not------it is CERTAINLY NOT IN GITTEN------for some reason ----mysterious to me-----islamo Nazi dogs and sluts ALWAYS claim they are quoting from "GITTEN"------I am an expert in Gitten------your citation is a piece of shit
(as usual)
No different from this bullshit.You Can`t And Will be able to teach our history fuck head.

wrong again, fuckhead. There is a kind of parable story in the Talmud about a "bar kamsa"-----but it is CERTAINLY not in
gitten------not is it an important part of the Talmud----one of scores of parables

(as usual)

wrong again, fuckhead. There is a kind of parable story in the Talmud about a "bar kamsa"-----but it is CERTAINLY not in
gitten------not is it an important part of the Talmud----one of scores of parables
lol me a fuck head that`s funny.Okay so what about the Talmud.

(as usual)

the Talmud is a writing in many volumes-----it is not a history book----it is more like the "minutes" of some scholarly discussions on scriptural writings. One of the tools of discussion was----Parables ---and that which is something like
case studies. The book GITTEN is a handbook on ---HOW TO DO A DIVORCE. The "kamsa" thing----does not seem to have much to do with -----how to do a divorce. It certainly does not seem to be anything ---historic either

(as usual)

the Talmud is a writing in many volumes-----it is not a history book----it is more like the "minutes" of some scholarly discussions on scriptural writings. One of the tools of discussion was----Parables ---and that which is something like
case studies. The book GITTEN is a handbook on ---HOW TO DO A DIVORCE. The "kamsa" thing----does not seem to have much to do with -----how to do a divorce. It certainly does not seem to be anything ---historic either
Yes because there is a law against divorce.Thats a no no.

(as usual)

Yes because there is a law against divorce.Thats a no no.

wrong again-----divorce is legal in biblical law

Forum List

Back