Questioning God or asking questions of God.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I think there is a big difference that people have a hard time getting past. I've heard people say it is a sin to question God. Personally I've always had a ton of questions and never thought about it being a sin. How can we learn if we are unwilling to ask the question? Not to say we will always have the answer right the very moment we ask the question but if God equates into eternity then I would venture to say God can take His time answering those questions. My thoughts are God has to be a very patient being to tolerate all these people here on earth and their antics.

God would have to be VERY patient to listen to all the dumb questions he must get asked. I bet you he's also gone back to the drawing board after witnessing all the assholes that he populated the earth with.

I think there is a big difference that people have a hard time getting past. I've heard people say it is a sin to question God. Personally I've always had a ton of questions and never thought about it being a sin. How can we learn if we are unwilling to ask the question? Not to say we will always have the answer right the very moment we ask the question but if God equates into eternity then I would venture to say God can take His time answering those questions. My thoughts are God has to be a very patient being to tolerate all these people here on earth and their antics.

Why would god be mad if people asked questions of god or about god? That makes no sense to me.

I agree with this post.

What's worse than asking god a question is men writing books (coran, bible, book of Ms, torah...) to preposterously presume to talk for god. How can anyone talk for an invisible being that even religious people admit that they have no concrete proof for? Does that even make any sense to people who aren't total imbeciles?

Men/women have seen spiritual beings, angels and heard from God for thousands and thousands of years. Both walking and in visions. You can choose to believe that or disbelieve. That is an option you have.

Have you ever considered it may piss God off also?

God said that if we ask we would recieve, if we seek we shall find. He told us that those who lack wisdom may ask Him, and it will be given to him and he wont chastize them for asking for it.

Whoever says asking questions of God is a sin, doesnt know God.

Forum List

Back