Questioning a Mod

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
....in open forum; Is that still against the rules?

I might have missed it, but I didn't see it just now as I re-read them.

It's just that at another site it had never been against the rules but twice in one day there has been thread closures over it.

:confused:

I promise it's not the place most of ya'll are thinking of.
:cool:

This other place used to have rules posted but they've vanished, either during updates or cleaning up, but now it's a kinda "I say so" kinda shit.

I simply tried to tell 'em that they should hammer out some rules that they can point to that would back up their decision.....even if there's a "Mod's discretion" disclaimer.

6a00d8341bf72a53ef01156fc0b74c970b-300wi

In some of these places there's really only one person and all their socks..

It takes work to organize all that.

It's just that at another site it had never been against the rules but twice in one day there has been thread closures over it.

To answer your question: Ya missed it.

Contact Guidelines:

When contacting the administrator or a specific moderator please make use of our Private Message system or email us. Do not post a topic in a forum regarding your situation.

Oooooo, you're in trouble now....... :eusa_whistle:

(However, I can, how shall I say it, suffer a sudden case of temporary blindness......... If ya know what I mean...... )

:eusa_whistle:

Well, now that mystery's solved I feel that I should add that my favorite way to enjoy a good cigar is to dip it in Sherry first

:eusa_shhh:

To answer your question: Ya missed it.

Contact Guidelines:

When contacting the administrator or a specific moderator please make use of our Private Message system or email us. Do not post a topic in a forum regarding your situation.

Oooooo, you're in trouble now....... :eusa_whistle:

(However, I can, how shall I say it, suffer a sudden case of temporary blindness......... If ya know what I mean...... )

:eusa_whistle:

pipe down you sock.....

Forum List

Back