Question:

no-amnety.jpg

Liar:lol::lol::lol:

Nonce:lol::lol::lol:

Pendejo:lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:

Get your dumb, dinky ass the fuck out of this thread, rheumatoid. We understand that stanozolol has some quirky side effects that leave you a little more retarded than usual, but you still need to beat it, punk ass. :lol:

:rofl:

Get your dumb, dinky ass the fuck out of this thread, rheumatoid. We understand that stanozolol has some quirky side effects that leave you a little more retarded than usual, but you still need to beat it, punk ass. :lol:

So. Is this the best way to deal with opinions you don't agree with? Is this why you have been banned of the USMB likke, twice? The only thing you are concerned with is your own ego, not much else. I might also have something to do with you being a self righteous prig, to boot. Did I spell anything wrong? Likke. With 2 k's. A humble person knose theire limitasions. Gotta love spell check, sweetheart. I don't, but... To bad they don't have a function called "fact check" so you could discover what a freekin presumptuous pompous creep you sound like. Like that siggy of yours, What the hell do you know about poverty? WHAT?

Agnost is to busy being a petty prissy prig worried about naintaining his rep points than reality. "M" goes in maintained, ya, got it. So? Illegals are still killing me, and THAT is OK with figgots like you? Sorry, I misspelled that, sorry. I sincerely apologize if I contradict your effete elitist standards , I do so, so apologize. Yes, the cake is a lie, alright, as are most of your sorry- sorry -sorry- sorry -sorry- posts. Sorry. All those illegal aliens, so little excuses. They are sorry, too. They never meant to make such a ruckus, it seems we just have standards and they...don't. Sorry we noticed! They may be just opertunistic swine, but you still defend them, Little Lord Fauntlaroy. I asked a perfectly valid question, do homework and go back to post 1 on this thread, and get back to me AFTER you read it. You moron. Sorry. I hate judgmental jerks parading around as …YOU. Whatever the hell that is.

You can have the nicest neighbors in the world, and if that's the case, it a very good thing BUT people living in America need to speak English. I get so tired of going to Wal-Mart, McDonald's, out to just about any public place and keep hearing this constant chatter in Spanish. I also find it offending that many of the things you buy in the store are now labeled to accomodate Spanish speaking folks, mostly Mexicans. This is America. I shouldn't have to press 1 to get something in English. If you're going to be here, be here legally and for God's sake, speak ENGLISH.

Oh, God, BBD. The US has never had an official language. Why do you care what language people speak? What harm does it cause you that Spanish is written on labels or on signs or you hear it spoken? Get over your xenophobia, man.

First post here.

I cant stand that philosophy. So what, our country doesnt have an "official" language. English has been spoken by the majority from 1776 until about 1996...then all the immigrants were told by the bleeding hearts that they didnt neeeeeed to learn English, that they are fiiiiiine the way they arrrrrre. Well screw that, the rest of the world's countries have official languages and just because it isnt written somewhere that English is the official language does it mean that people can be lazy and not learn the language of the country they just moved into, illegally or legally.

God, Dems will do anything for a vote...including sell out their own country.

Heavens, pubs will do anything for a vote!

One out of every two folks in 1775 in the British colonies spoke another language than English as their first language.

We have always been multi-lingual, particularly in Texas, where many whites have spoken Spanish for generations when many of our ancestors came as illegals across the Sabine and Red rivers into Mexican Texas.

There is no problem for 90% of Americans about this issue. Move along, nothing to see here.

I am being perfectly logical and reasonable. You move to America to be an American ans enjoy what America is and was meant to be. I don't walk around speaking Dutch. I don't wave the Dannebrog around. I don't try to turn this country into what my grandmother, who left (Mexico because it's a shithole and America is better) left behind and walked away from. I remember why they left and that they came to America because they wanted to live in America, not because they wanted to turn it into a clone of everything they left behind in hopes of something better.

What logic leads you to believe that immigrants leaving their homelands with which they obviously weren't happy or even remotely content and coming to the US are trying to turn the US into the very country from which they are escaping?

See? Not logical.
When they run around yelling 'VIVA MEXICO', fly Mexican flags in place of American flags, seek to replace our language and culture with their own, destroy our borders and undrmine our soveriwengty...

yes, many of them want to turn America in to Mexico. Interestingly, it's usually the 2nd generation idiots who do this, who forget why their families came over here in the first damned place. I remember why my family came here. Mama's family wanted nothing to do w/ early 20's Europe and Nana wanted nothing to do with the 3rd world shithole that is Mexico. I appreciate what America is and why they came here. Too many people don't.

Like the small number who did that are as representative of the whole as do the freaks under the KKK sheets represent white America. Come on, you can do better than that.

Agnost is to busy being a petty prissy prig worried about naintaining his rep points than reality. "M" goes in maintained, ya, got it. So? Illegals are still killing me, and THAT is OK with figgots like you? Sorry, I misspelled that, sorry. I sincerely apologize if I contradict your effete elitist standards , I do so, so apologize. Yes, the cake is a lie, alright, as are most of your sorry- sorry -sorry- sorry -sorry- posts. Sorry. All those illegal aliens, so little excuses. They are sorry, too. They never meant to make such a ruckus, it seems we just have standards and they...don't. Sorry we noticed! They may be just opertunistic swine, but you still defend them, Little Lord Fauntlaroy. I asked a perfectly valid question, do homework and go back to post 1 on this thread, and get back to me AFTER you read it. You moron. Sorry. I hate judgmental jerks parading around as …YOU. Whatever the hell that is.

Have you been injecting massive doses of steroids, Silver? Wow!

Have you been injecting massive doses of steroids, Silver? Wow!

Dude, just ignore me, yer better off sounding like a pretentious prick than acting like desparate attention starved jerk. Did I sprelll taht wrihgt?

Forum List

Back