Question:

SW2SILVER

Rookie
Feb 16, 2009
I am an Anglo, American born. In a area almost a thousand miles from the border.I have owned a home for over 15 years in an area the has become, mostly "Hispanic". I can't tell Illegal from legal anymore. I was a block from my HOME, and a Hispanic kid dressed like a gang banger said: YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD! My question is, What does that mean? Agnost, yer pretty damned smart. Tell me, what did I do that was WRONG? Besides just being Anglo and existing among the holier-than thou Hispanics? Don't ask me what I did, because, it doesn't matter. Nothing Anglos do seems to matter, either way.

'Nothing Anglos do seems to matter, either way.'

And for this you can blame the anglo bleeding hearts who threw YOU under the bus.

I am an Anglo, American born. In a area almost a thousand miles from the border.I have owned a home for over 15 years in an area the has become, mostly "Hispanic". I can't tell Illegal from legal anymore. I was a block from my HOME, and a Hispanic kid dressed like a gang banger said: YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD! My question is, What does that mean? Agnost, yer pretty damned smart. Tell me, what did I do that was WRONG? Besides just being Anglo and existing among the holier-than thou Hispanics? Don't ask me what I did, because, it doesn't matter. Nothing Anglos do seems to matter, either way.

Guess you probably aren't old enough remember when the only White people who were White enough to satisfy the KLAN (and KLAN-Lite types) were other WASPS, right?

Now suddenly it's all about we Whites creating a White fraternal brotherhood?

Not a fucking chance, Anglo.

Much of the rest of the White race remembers when we were your untermench, too. I, for example, have been in more fights with Anglos punks who hated me for my race than any other ethnic.

So you're on your own kid.

Maybe your grand fucking pu-pah or Wizard or whatever the fuck those KKK WASP creeps worship can protect your Anglo ass.

You Anglos racists rejected the rest of the White race and most of us honkeys won't easily forget or forgive it, either.

Last edited:
I was a block from my HOME, and a Hispanic kid dressed like a gang banger said: YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD! My question is, What does that mean? Agnost, yer pretty damned smart. Tell me, what did I do that was WRONG?

:confused: I'm confused. Agna is an Hispanic kid in your neighborhood?

Brats are brats the world over. I was walking home from work one night in the "poor side of town" and some dipshit who might have moved in that week from downstate asked me what the hell I was doing in the hood. Told him I'd lived here (there) longer than he'd been eating solid food. It isn't about "anglo" or anything other than mouthy kids being mouthy kids. Glare back and tell him to get off your goddamned porch.

I live in a neighborhood where the most often heard language is Spanish. Most of the people who live here are either hispanic or black. On our street there is only one other white household and, you know what, we all get along just fine. Lupe, who lives across the street from me, waves at me every morning as we go out to leave for work, and this last winter he helped me dig my car out when it was plowed in. Rudy, my next-door neighbor, chats with me and his Spanish-speaking-only mother tries to teach me Spanish. My nextdoor neighbors on the other side brought me a plate of carne asada they had grilled and let me tell you, it was muy sabroso! I like living in a multi-ethnic neighborhood. Nobody has broken into my car, my house, or fucked with me in anyway. There are some bad apples around, but the only place you can live where there aren't any is the North Pole.

I'm afraid you're white, and the kid's a punk. That's life.

I live in a neighborhood where the most often heard language is Spanish. Most of the people who live here are either hispanic or black. On our street there is only one other white household and, you know what, we all get along just fine. Lupe, who lives across the street from me, waves at me every morning as we go out to leave for work, and this last winter he helped me dig my car out when it was plowed in. Rudy, my next-door neighbor, chats with me and his Spanish-speaking-only mother tries to teach me Spanish. My nextdoor neighbors on the other side brought me a plate of carne asada they had grilled and let me tell you, it was muy sabroso! I like living in a multi-ethnic neighborhood. Nobody has broken into my car, my house, or fucked with me in anyway. There are some bad apples around, but the only place you can live where there aren't any is the North Pole.

Foods always better in mixed neighborhoods. So's music.

Foods always better in mixed neighborhoods. So's music.

Homemade carne asada is the one of my favorite foods. Same with homemade refried beans. I love refried beans! My girlfriend hates that I love refried beans...

You can have the nicest neighbors in the world, and if that's the case, it a very good thing BUT people living in America need to speak English. I get so tired of going to Wal-Mart, McDonald's, out to just about any public place and keep hearing this constant chatter in Spanish. I also find it offending that many of the things you buy in the store are now labeled to accomodate Spanish speaking folks, mostly Mexicans. This is America. I shouldn't have to press 1 to get something in English. If you're going to be here, be here legally and for God's sake, speak ENGLISH.

Cuban, Carne Asada with white rice, black beans, plantains and cuban bread...at Esquina de tejas in Miami, yummy!

You can have the nicest neighbors in the world, and if that's the case, it a very good thing BUT people living in America need to speak English. I get so tired of going to Wal-Mart, McDonald's, out to just about any public place and keep hearing this constant chatter in Spanish. I also find it offending that many of the things you buy in the store are now labeled to accomodate Spanish speaking folks, mostly Mexicans. This is America. I shouldn't have to press 1 to get something in English. If you're going to be here, be here legally and for God's sake, speak ENGLISH.

Oh, God, BBD. The US has never had an official language. Why do you care what language people speak? What harm does it cause you that Spanish is written on labels or on signs or you hear it spoken? Get over your xenophobia, man.

Really........ I lived in Denver 13 years ago near 38th and Zuni, very Hispanic neighborhood at the time, now it has become quite yuppified. I got along with my neighbors because they heard me playing Santana a lot(one neighbor told me with a thick Mexican accent...."you know a lot about Santana for a white boy!". There were gunshots almost every night, I slept with a 357 under my pillow during the summer since the house had no ac (typical in Denver) and I had to keep the windows open. The house in front with 3 generations of Garcias, was shot up in a drive by. The Garcias, most on some form of welfare, had keg parties a minimum of 4 times a week in their backyard/my front yard. There was always plenty of weed available also. I enjoyed my time there because I made an effort to fit in, but, it was also a very scary place to live compared to my neighborhood now........ I don't think twice about walking down my street at 3 am to check my mail........ wouldn't of happened there.

One other thing, these people were easily the biggest racist I have ever been around, I am from the deep deep south and have never heard the word ****** used as often as in one conversation with the Garcias. They disliked all other races including the "wet backs" (their term) that were everywhere in the Denver area. When my ex-girlfriend living in the Liberal Republic of Boulder told me she wanted to visit Nepal to see another culture, I told her to save her money and stay in my neighborhood for a couple of weeks.......... she didn't, that wouldn't have given her any lib-cred. She was always quick to throw out the racist accusation even though she lived in a place that was overwhelmingly white......... they only allowed blacks in town to play football at CU.

Last edited:
When the USA started the PC crap to appease ALL of the different ethnic groups coming into this country, they not only lost the battle........they lost the whole damn war. If you 'white' haters out there think that YOU are getting off scott free, you are in for a big, deep surprise.

Really........ I lived in Denver 13 years ago near 38th and Zuni, very Hispanic neighborhood at the time, now it has become quite yuppified. I got along with my neighbors because they heard me playing Santana a lot(one neighbor told me with a thick Mexican accent...."you know a lot about Santana for a white boy!". There were gunshots almost every night, I slept with a 357 under my pillow during the summer since the house had no ac (typical in Denver) and I had to keep the windows open. The house in front with 3 generations of Garcias, was shot up in a drive by. The Garcias, most on some form of welfare, had keg parties a minimum of 4 times a week in their backyard/my front yard. There was always plenty of weed available also. I enjoyed my time there because I made an effort to fit in, but, it was also a very scary place to live compared to my neighborhood now........ I don't think twice about walking down my street at 3 am to check my mail........ wouldn't of happened there.
One other thing, these people were easily the biggest racist I have ever been around, I am from the deep deep south and have never heard the word ****** used as often as in one conversation with the Garcias. They disliked all other races including the "wet backs" (their term) that were everywhere in the Denver area. When my ex-girlfriend living in the Liberal Republic of Boulder told me she wanted to visit Nepal to see another culture, I told her to save her money and stay in my neighborhood for a couple of weeks.......... she didn't, that wouldn't have given her any lib-cred. She was always quick to throw out the racist accusation even though she lived in a place that was overwhelmingly white......... they only allowed blacks in town to play football at CU.[/QUOTE]

That's weird, I work near 38th & Zuni, and I don't see any Yuppies at all. I don't see anything but Latinos. That itself is no problem, but 25 years ago, that area was known as "little Italy". What suprises me, that LEGAL Mexican immigrants are very uncomfortable around illegal aliens. That is something that rarely gets any attention. Illegal aliens put everybody off. And the reason is pretty damned obvious. They don't want to adopt the host culture, they want to ignore us. As if we didn't matter or exsist. That is something immigrants NEVER do. Which goes back to my original post. What do we do with these people? I don't know.

One other thing, these people were easily the biggest racist I have ever been around, I am from the deep deep south and have never heard the word ****** used as often as in one conversation with the Garcias. They disliked all other races including the "wet backs" (their term) that were everywhere in the Denver area. When my ex-girlfriend living in the Liberal Republic of Boulder told me she wanted to visit Nepal to see another culture, I told her to save her money and stay in my neighborhood for a couple of weeks.......... she didn't, that wouldn't have given her any lib-cred. She was always quick to throw out the racist accusation even though she lived in a place that was overwhelmingly white......... they only allowed blacks in town to play football at CU.

That's weird, I work near 38th & Zuni, and I don't see any Yuppies at all. I don't see anything but Latinos. That itself is no problem, but 25 years ago, that area was known as "little Italy". What suprises me, that LEGAL Mexican immigrants are very uncomfortable around illegal aliens. That is something that rarely gets any attention. Illegal aliens put everybody off. And the reason is pretty damned obvious. They don't want to adopt the host culture, they want to ignore us. As if we didn't matter or exsist. That is something immigrants NEVER do. Which goes back to my original post. What do we do with these people? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

The last time I was there , about 3 years ago, it appeared that many young professionals were rebuilding the classic old homes in that neighborhood, I figured it would continue, you obviously would have a much better idea of what is happening there now.

'Oh, God, BBD. The US has never had an official language.'

28 states in the USA have made english their official language. CA being one of them.

Oh, God, BBD. The US has never had an official language. Why do you care what language people speak? What harm does it cause you that Spanish is written on labels or on signs or you hear it spoken? Get over your xenophobia, man.

First post here.

I cant stand that philosophy. So what, our country doesnt have an "official" language. English has been spoken by the majority from 1776 until about 1996...then all the immigrants were told by the bleeding hearts that they didnt neeeeeed to learn English, that they are fiiiiiine the way they arrrrrre. Well screw that, the rest of the world's countries have official languages and just because it isnt written somewhere that English is the official language does it mean that people can be lazy and not learn the language of the country they just moved into, illegally or legally.

God, Dems will do anything for a vote...including sell out their own country.

English IS the 'official' language of the USA! It does not need to be 'officially' so. If you want to progress and live here, it's not only a good idea but a MUST to learn it! And that people, makes it official enough!! Try doing the above without english knowledge. You will only get to a limited level.

Forum List

Back