Question:

Nov 9, 2008
If someone acts like a stereotype, is that their fault or the fault of the observer? Or is that a fault at all? Or is a "racial" thing we should just ignore? I'm getting tired of all the graffiti, gunshots and the loud stereos and the myriad of crimes disguised as ethnic behavior. It's getting old, damned quick. Fill me in, if they threaten to kill me , that is good? Tell me, I'd like a expalination.

• Banned
It's a serious question. It's easy to blow off and ignore. It's out there and it's food for thought. I think it's the fault of the dumb asses with the backwards caps and the baggy pants playing loud ass ghetto music. Some of you think it's just "diversity" and all that. Well here is another QUESTION: what is Diversity? I think it's a little more than Hispanic culture. Or TACOS. It's little more than Mexican cuisine or illegal Chicanos Mestizos picking grapes. Now, here's a third question" Why cant they just immigrate LEGALLY? I have so many questions, yet I haven't gotten too many answers. Just excuses.

It's a serious question. It's easy to blow off and ignore. It's out there and it's food for thought. I think it's the fault of the dumb asses with the backwards caps and the baggy pants playing loud ass ghetto music. Some of you think it's just "diversity" and all that. Well here is another QUESTION: what is Diversity? I think it's a little more than Hispanic culture. Or TACOS. It's little more than Mexican cuisine or illegal Chicanos Mestizos picking grapes. Now, here's a third question" Why cant they just immigrate LEGALLY? I have so many questions, yet I haven't gotten too many answers. Just excuses.
Serious question: how much weed do you smoke a day?

You know what's funny? I am not a fan of Cuban music but when I was a kid that was basically what we heard playing from radios at the beach. So now, whenever I hear Cuban music, I am transported back to warm fun times frolicking in the surf.

Maybe that's diversity.

• Banned
Ravi, you disappoint. Expected better of you. You were like some better angel of our mercies. Now, yer just a fallen angel.

• Banned
Explains everything, Ravi, I won't trouble you with reality and all that. I really used to think....never mind. I used to think you had higher ideals. Well, now, "Higher" has a another meaning, yes?

• Banned
Ravi could start her own religion? Like Jim Jones? Now, here's another question: would you drink the Kool-aid for Ravi? Please DO. If you are that damned committed to shitheads that like illegals. I might sleep better. Don't worry about the likes of me, either. You don't, that I can see already. I am touched, really. No, eat shit and die. It's the least you can do. Please, don't let me stop you .

• Banned
You folks don't want a honest debate about racism. Nope , you just want another echo chamber to repeat EVERYTHING you want to hear, that is it. Isn't it? Otherwise, anyone that disagrees is the bad guy, yes? Like ME? Well, that is bullshit. Pain pure and simple. YOU ARE BULLSHIT.

WOW. I was a little pissed off then. I am now. Racism won't end anyrime soon, and especialy if folks act like negative racial sterotypes, or because RAVI / Agnost in his mom's wedding dress feels like we should shut the f*ck up for their agenda.

Forum List

Back