question...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Does anyone else have some movies that, even though they know they're horrible and they've seen them a million times, they have to watch the whole thing if they see it on TV? I ask, because earlier Less Than Zero was on, and I was muttering to myself how corny it was for the whole 2 hours I watched it. A couple of others:

Empire Records
House Party
Rocky III-IV (I've never seen the first 2, how pathetic is that?).

Not another Teen Movie,
Scary Movie 1,2,3

them are just dumb but I watch them anyway...:cof:

Originally posted by deciophobic
whoa! whoa! whoa! Super Troopers is NOT a horrible movie.

it isn't the best either. i think the topic is movies you have that aren't the best that you have but when they pop on tv you watch anyway. i have the dvd watched it once but when it's on one of the hbo channels i can't help but watching. don't know why. i won't take out the dvd but i'll flip the channel to it.

Xanadu

But I love ONJ and that is the only reson why I watch it !

Its cheesy but I can't help myself I own the VHS...

Oh and I love Less than Zero and yes it is a stupid movie but I always watch it when its on !!

Oh and I love Less than Zero and yes it is a stupid movie but I always watch it when its on !!

OK, I have a question then. I've only seen the edited-for-TV version, so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here. When Andrew McCarthy goes to get Robert Downey, Jr. (sorry, I'm having trouble remembering character names today) from James Spader's party at the end, he goes into the back room and opens the door and the scene quickly jumps from there to McCarthy and Downey walking out to his car and McCarthy yelling something about "what were you doing back there, because you looked like a whore to me." Does the unedited movie show what was going on behind that door, and do I want to know? It is based on a Bret Easton Ellis novel, and he's been known to throw in some pretty graphic behind-closed-doors stuff.

Well lets just say it shows the guy sitting on the bed naked from behind and Robert Downey Jr Aka "Juilan" pops his head up and wipes his mouth from there its kinda self explanitory what he was doing....:gay: :suck:

What? You lost me.

Oh... Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh! Ew. Yeah. Actually, I sort of assumed that was what was going on, but I like to be sure before I start making assumptions like that. Last time I made that sort of assumption, Jim ended up having to move to a different state. And ironically, as we've found out, I was right!:D

Originally posted by Dan
What? You lost me.

Oh... Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh! Ew. Yeah. Actually, I sort of assumed that was what was going on, but I like to be sure before I start making assumptions like that. Last time I made that sort of assumption, Jim ended up having to move to a different state. And ironically, as we've found out, I was right!:D
scuse me?????????????????????????????

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Well lets just say it shows the guy sitting on the bed naked from behind and Robert Downey Jr Aka "Juilan" pops his head up and wipes his mouth from there its kinda self explanitory what he was doing....:gay: :suck:

Well, atleast they didn't show the whole thing being done, but we didn't need to see it to know what was being done.

I loved that movie and Xanadu too!

Jackass made me watch this movie The Gladiator with Cuba Gooding Jr. Bad movie but you watch it again and again...

Super Troopers...awesome movie!!

Bring It On. Awful movie, but I'm sure you can all guess why I stop to watch it everytime it's on. I simply can't help it.

The brilliant cheer choreography, right?

I gotta admit, I watch this one a lot, too, being a huge Kirsten Dunst fan and thinking Eliza Dushku's hot and all.

Bring it on is one of my favorite movies!!! It's sooo bad, but I love it. Another bad one that you just have to watch is, well I have to watch is Starship Troopers, Once Bitten, The Princess Bride, any Mel Brooks...

Forum List

Back