Question.

I don't have TV.... Does the OP?

Are you Amish?

Umm no, why would I watch something as de-evolved as TV... Are you living in the 1980's where your news tells you what to think? How fast can you find a story/fact/game/shop/anything with your Cable TV?

Why would I want to watch some lying fuckchit like Hannity or Beck, Big Al and Man-woman, what's get name, Madcow...Maddow? Hate driven opinioned news sprinkled with carefully selected facts is all you're getting.

Have you ever asked yourself how the same news story can be taken so differently by both sides of the news reporters? It’s because it’s nothing more than opinions yelled at you, 100% scrippted, they make money off people just like you... I'll bet you hate fox and yet in 1 week you watch more fox news than I'll see in an entire year.

What does owning a television have to with age? I'm 28 and I own a television. Apple is launching their version of TV apps soon that will blow your mind and anyone elses with the technology they've been developing. TV is NOT outdated. Some people stream to their pads, phones , etc.. That's a consumer choice, nothing more.

Forum List

Back