Question

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Who ever wins this election. What do you consider a reasonable amount of time they should have to get the economy right?

What did the BBC tell you?

If wrong One wins, it will get worse.

If Romney wins, it will start getting better within months because many companies want to hire people but fear the wong One will win the election.

Romney will stop the DoJ, NLRB and EPA from going after certain industries like they've doing under the wrong One i.e. Boeing ruling, coal mines being shutdown, etc.

Also, Obamacare will be put on hold and put back to debate taking out the problem areas that businesses don't like.

Pretty much a light switch will be flicked on once Romney wins or we will have 4 years of darkness if the wrong One wins by duping enough idiots.

I think it'll start turning around just as soon as Romney gets elected......
It was in bad shape when Obama took over, it's even worse now....I have no idea how long it will take, but i would safely bet that Romney will have it heading in the right direction much faster than Obama has. If Obama is re-elected, we might as well kiss our asses goodbye, this country will never recover.

If Romney wins, it will start getting better within months because many companies want to hire people but fear the wong One will win the election.

Romney will stop the DoJ, NLRB and EPA from going after certain industries like they've doing under the wrong One i.e. Boeing ruling, coal mines being shutdown, etc.

Also, Obamacare will be put on hold and put back to debate taking out the problem areas that businesses don't like.

Pretty much a light switch will be flicked on once Romney wins or we will have 4 years of darkness if the wrong One wins by duping enough idiots.

AAAAAHAHAHA!!!! I just read that post of yours about the troops don't watch the BBC It made me laugh soooo hard. Hey ask your wife or your daughter what black guys are talking about when they say BBC. LMBAO!!! "Did you get that from the BBC" HA HA HA HA!!! CLASSIC!!!. I'm about to call my brother over here so he can read your stupid ass shit.

Who ever wins this election. What do you consider a reasonable amount of time they should have to get the economy right?

President Romney will be inheriting a huge mess. He'll have it under control mid-way through his second term.

It all comes down to control of the government. In an ideal situation where we have a democratic president and democratic congress, the economy would skyrocket almost instantly. The more (R)'s in the way, the more it will be dragged down just like we are seeing now.

I do feel businesses would start hiring, but it will still take the first term to get the entire economy going smoothly again. He has many plans he has to put into operation with trade agreements.

President Romney will be inheriting a huge mess. He'll have it under control mid-way through his second term.

Wow, you don't have much faith in Romney. You're still voting for him even though you think it will take him 6+ years to turn things around?

I do feel businesses would start hiring, but it will still take the first term to get the entire economy going smoothly again. He has many plans he has to put into operation with trade agreements.

BUT!!! Production is up. Revenue is up. All across the board things are up. Everything but hiring. Think they see they can do more with less?

No one will get any grace period. Critics in the media started saying Obama was failing 6 weeks into his 1st term. If he wins reelection I dont see that changing. As for Romney, I'd bet he gets less then 6 weeks.

On that we agree. The Liberal media will be like flies on shit if Romney wins. Unlike giving Obama a pass for 4 years.

If Romney should accidentally win, and he's held to the same standard as Obama, he'd damn well better fix it on the first day.

The "Economy" turned around ("get the economy right") in June of 09 with the first positive GDP since Dec 07 and has remained positive for each quarter since that time - so whoever wins will already have a growth economy to work with that should not be difficult to accelerate.

The difference will be in how either candidate manages the "Fiscal Cliff" set to be enacted January 2nd - the Obama Administration required the Sequestration, Budget Control Act of 2011 and will be the the better of the two candidates to ensure it is balanced in solving the National Budget Deficit.

Please explain this "ensure it is balanced in solving the National Budget Deficit." I'm just courious what your definition of balanced is.

Wow, you don't have much faith in Romney. You're still voting for him even though you think it will take him 6+ years to turn things around?

No....we just all know what a mess Obama has made. And we probably don't even know half of it! I have a feeling once Romney is in there we're going to really find out what Obama's done to us, that's been kept hidden by the media and our government. We all know how non-"transparent" this administration has been from the beginning! Nope, we don't know it all yet......

If Romney should accidentally win, and he's held to the same standard as Obama, he'd damn well better fix it on the first day.

Why? Nobody expected Obama to fix it on the first day...
But we DID expect him to do SOMETHING other than push through his health care crap that nobody wanted. He had the first 2 years to do something that helped our economy and all he wanted was to be the one to put through a healthcare plan, whether the majority of people wanted it or not. He did what he set up out to do, but it wasn't something that helped America.

And how many bills are sitting on Reid's desk that he won't even put up for a vote??? Because they're from Republicans? Who's blocking our recovery??? So many Dems are going to find their asses in the street come January.......

:cuckoo: Oh, you're a crackhead and not some overweight 40-something white liberal male.

AAAAAHAHAHA!!!! I just read that post of yours about the troops don't watch the BBC It made me laugh soooo hard. Hey ask your wife or your daughter what black guys are talking about when they say BBC. LMBAO!!! "Did you get that from the BBC" HA HA HA HA!!! CLASSIC!!!. I'm about to call my brother over here so he can read your stupid ass shit.

Forum List

Back