Question

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
I would make a poll if I knew how, but I don't

What do you think? If it comes to pass that Romney really hasn't paid any taxes in 10 years do you think he will still be nominated?

I don't.

When you make a thread, before you post scroll down and you'll see the "create a poll" option.

Can try again and flag the mods to delete this one

Absolutely!

A wealthy businessman who has figured a way of avoiding taxes is a hero and a patriot and a shining example of what can be accomplished in America if one sets his mind to it.

Last edited:
Absolutely!

A wealthy businessman who has figured a way of avoiding taxes is a hero and a patriot and a shining example of what can be accomplished in America if one sets his mind to it.

All the answer anyone needs, the question answers itself.

All this Bogus Rage. Every Single America, Rich or Poor, Takes advantage of every Credit, Deduction and Loop hole they can, in order to pay as little as possible.

You are all Hypocrites.

All this Bogus Rage. Every Single America, Rich or Poor, Takes advantage of every Credit, Deduction and Loop hole they can, in order to pay as little as possible.

You are all Hypocrites.

Really? Most of us are not able to take advantage of all the shelters and dodges available to a man like Romney.

What do you think? If it comes to pass that Romney really hasn't paid any taxes in 10 years do you think he will still be nominated?

I don't.

Romney's nomination is a done deal. Who do you think they would replace him with...Ron Paul? The people who believe that is a possiblity want the drugs they are smoking made legal.

We get the candidates and the Presidents we deserve. If watching reality TV and the evening soaps are more important than doing your civic duty and becoming an informed voter, and the bulk of your knowledge of the candidates comes from sound bites, is it any wonder we end up with choices like Bush vs. Gore, Bush vs. Kerry, McCain vs. Obama, and Romney vs. Obama?

Last edited:

I don't.

If he is not a convicted felon, then there is no reason for him not to be.

You are all Hypocrites.

Really? Most of us are not able to take advantage of all the shelters and dodges available to a man like Romney.

Thus the problem is not Romney. If there is money on the table, you take it.

The problem is not the taking, the problem is the leaving of the money for Romney to take.

If I am wealthy enough to influence some legislators into taxing me less than everyone else, that is not a fair system.

If Romney took advantage of those breaks, credits, subsidies, whatever, you really can't blame him.

All of us take advantage of the breaks, credits, subsidies, whatever, we can find in the tax code. So it is hypocritical to criticize Romney for doing the same thing on a bigger scale.

The tax code needs to be blown up. No breaks, credits, subsidies for anyone.

Are you so worried about false hypotheticals that you are going to ignore the real issues facing our nation?

Are you so worried about false hypotheticals that you are going to ignore the real issues facing our nation?

The unfairness of the tax code IS a real issue facing our nation.

"Bob, I found a tax break that will let you keep an extra $100,000 of your money if you buff your yacht with this wax once a month."

Our tax code is a joke.

Last edited:

I don't.

Of course he’d be nominated.

The only thing that will keep Romney from being the nominee is if he ‘suspends’ his campaign and refuses to run.

Republicans are stuck with Romney until he loses this November.

You are all Hypocrites.

Thus the problem is not Romney. If there is money on the table, you take it.

The problem is not the taking, the problem is the leaving of the money for Romney to take.

If I am wealthy enough to influence some legislators into taxing me less than everyone else, that is not a fair system.

If Romney took advantage of those breaks, credits, subsidies, whatever, you really can't blame him.

All of us take advantage of the breaks, credits, subsidies, whatever, we can find in the tax code. So it is hypocritical to criticize Romney for doing the same thing on a bigger scale.

The tax code needs to be blown up. No breaks, credits, subsidies for anyone.

Yep, I agree 100%. The tax code is the Debil himself!! Mitt is just doing what everyone would do. Kind of like getting a new job, the company offers you $30.00 per hour and you say, "Nah, I only need 15.00".

You are all Hypocrites.

John kerry uses loopholes, lick madona uses dick

I don't.

Let me ask YOU a question: why would you waste time and space to ask a question based on an impossible hypothetical? Is your next thread going to start with, "If the moon really is made of green cheese . . ."?

I don't.

Romney's nomination is a done deal. Who do you think they would replace him with...Ron Paul? The people who believe that is a possiblity want the drugs they are smoking made legal.

We get the candidates and the Presidents we deserve. If watching reality TV and the evening soaps are more important than doing your civic duty and becoming an informed voter, and the bulk of your knowledge of the candidates comes from sound bites, is it any wonder we end up with choices like Bush vs. Gore, Bush vs. Kerry, McCain vs. Obama, and Romney vs. Obama?

They have no one to replace him, all they could do would be to try to retain some credibility as a party.

Forum List

Back