Question

Obama did not cause this mess YOUR PARTY DID
EVERY sane person knows that

No TM, both parties caused it by spending taxpayer money like drunken sailors. Remember your guy campaigned on "fixing" this mess. Instead of focusing on jobs and the economy he and his congress passed a law that we cannot afford, especially in a recession.

Just as I suspected the truth doesn't really matter to you, all you can do is call someone that has a opposing opinion "insane".

Your party is as guilty as the other, true story!!

You all hate mitt.

In a couple of months you will call him the second coming.

You people will accept anything your party tells you to accept.

Many of us may not think Mitt is the best person for the job.. but we certainly think he is better for it than Obamalama... Would I rather have a more conservative candidate that is more of a strict constitutionalist? Yep... But I will take a moderate over Obama in a heartbeat

How many of you want what this administration is doing on obamacare and literally taking our freedoms from us. How many of you like the spending this administration is doing, while you struggle to pay debts, and this administration making your livelyhoods harder by the day??
Will you vote obama and this bunch out, or will you vote again for him and keep us in this mess, and let him transform our country into what we have never been.?
Curiosity......how many plan to vote this bunch out.?

1) I do not support Obamacare but I do support reforming the health insurance industry
2) I do not support the adminstrations lack of effort, focus, and results in lowering our debt and not passing any budgets. I do not support Obama's record amount of national debt. I do not support the printing of money to "bail out" big companies which has reduced the value of my dollar making everything from food to fuel cost more.
3) I will not vote to re-elect obama. I will vote to re-elect 2 people in politics, one is my state senator on the federal level (R) and my other state senator on a state level (D)

You all hate mitt.

In a couple of months you will call him the second coming.

You people will accept anything your party tells you to accept.

Many of us may not think Mitt is the best person for the job.. but we certainly think he is better for it than Obamalama... Would I rather have a more conservative candidate that is more of a strict constitutionalist? Yep... But I will take a moderate over Obama in a heartbeat

And the swing vote independents will come to the same conclusion.

Gas prices will seal the deal.

Obama did not cause this mess YOUR PARTY DID
EVERY sane person knows that

No TM, both parties caused it by spending taxpayer money like drunken sailors. Remember your guy campaigned on "fixing" this mess. Instead of focusing on jobs and the economy he and his congress passed a law that we cannot afford, especially in a recession.

Just as I suspected the truth doesn't really matter to you, all you can do is call someone that has a opposing opinion "insane".

Your party is as guilty as the other, true story!!

Obama has added just a little more to the national debt so far than bush did during his presidency.

I agree with obama's position on adding this much debt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

who needs your vote?

go ahead and vote for the Mittster.

He invented this republican plan you guys all now hate.

We should have done universal health care and now we will

Your Guys Cauased this mess

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

denying your party fucked this country up really badly while they had most of the power is just stuck on stupid.

Why would you want to repete what you already did twice in one lifetime to this country?

who needs your vote?

go ahead and vote for the Mittster.

He invented this republican plan you guys all now hate.

We should have done universal health care and now we will

I know the truth matters so let me make sure you have the truth there.

Romney's plan was not intended to be implimented on a federal level as, even romney admits, it would be unconstitutional to do so on a federal level.

As romney has said all along health care is a states issue. I think the federal govt agrees considering they have made it illegal to sell health insurance in an interstate manner.

Your republican ideas of deregulation and war for oil while acting like a fucking cowboy DONT WORK.

look at the country you left behind after 8 years of your bullying the American people and tryin to make them fear everything.

Unhinged.

Thaat is whsat you call the truth.

Bush lead this country into a horrible mess.

Your party treated anyone who disagreed as if they were traitors.

You NEVER take responsibility for what you cause.

Sure Republicans did this all by themselves even with a Dem Congress since 2006......your guys are completely innocent and didn't spend a dime foolishly. :clap2:

For a nutter like truthdoesnotmatter, its ALL the REPs... to sane people.. it was a combination of people in government no matter the party affiliation, who have expanded this government above its constitutional charge

Well, a Universal Health Care System based on an income tax is completely Constitutional. And that is what we need. I think that paying twice as much for an inferior product, and that is what we are doing when we compare what we have to other industrial nations health care systems, is damned stupid. But the 'Conservatives' seem stuck on stupid, in any case.

Forum List

Back