Question.....

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Today was my secretary's five year anniversary. I could not do my job without her, so I gave her a nice bonus today ($5,000!). Do you think my giving her the bonus and then asking her to vote for Bush would be considered "voter intimidation"?

Actually, I told her to take tomorrow off and to make sure she votes. I told her, "I don't care whom you vote for, just vote!". Now of course, I was lying as I do HOPE she will vote for Bush.

freeandfun1 said:
Today was my secretary's five year anniversary. I could not do my job without her, so I gave her a nice bonus today ($5,000!). Do you think my giving her the bonus and then asking her to vote for Bush would be considered "voter intimidation"?

Actually, I told her to take tomorrow off and to make sure she votes. I told her, "I don't care whom you vote for, just vote!". Now of course, I was lying as I do HOPE she will vote for Bush.

thats not intimidation, thats incentive, lol. In all seriousness, only if she was a die in the wool liberal with a good lawyer would she call that a related case.

Forum List

Back