Question:who would you rather be behind if a crazy person started shooting...

The more people you arm the more crazy people you arm. You might increase the odds in some cases someone thwarts a crime or saves lives,

but the other hand you might increase the odds that when some nut goes over the edge, the fact that he already has easily obtainable weapons might make the consequences worse.

I hate to point out the obvious but laws regulate those who will follow the law. Committing murder is breaking the biggest law there is. What makes you think that someone who wishes to commit murder is going to follow your pesky little gun law?

laws DISARM good people...they don't take guns away from bad people. When will you ever learn that simple basic fact.

Question:who would you rather be behind if a crazy person started shooting...

A big fat guy?
Rush Limbaugh maybe?

The more people you arm the more crazy people you arm. You might increase the odds in some cases someone thwarts a crime or saves lives,

but the other hand you might increase the odds that when some nut goes over the edge, the fact that he already has easily obtainable weapons might make the consequences worse.
No one was talking about ARMING CRAZY people!
Qualified trained police like retired, ex-military thousands would volunteer for that without spending $5 billion first!

2nd no one is talking about ARMING MORE people but NOT restricting people who are qualified !

NO one says to ARM more crazy you idiot!

Logical rational people are saying DoN't TAKE away what is already a benefit!

Clearly not...can't you read?

WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU WERE or WEREN'T ARMED???
The implication was YOU were armed but legally couldn't respond!
So you are even DUMBER then you indicated!

SO you are NOT qualified to discuss obviously because common sense is NOT something you have because YOU DUCKED... Why did you stay at the stoplight?
Could have driven off obviously out of danger.. but no YOU DUCKED waiting like a sitting duck !
Idiot!

Moron, I was responding for Si, I am not Si. Can you get that through your thick skull? I have spent more time carrying weapons, in shitty parts of the world, than you ever will in your entire misbegotten life.

I suggest you follow your own bloody advice and LOOK AT WHO POSTED THE BLOODY MESSAGE YOU IDIDOT!

I apologize! I thought you were responding to me when you wrote :"Clearly not...can't you read?"
Sorry. To repeat though my simple easy question was who would be better to be behind a person with a gun or a person without a gun!
That's what I was trying to get across that obviously it would be better in AlMOST ALL situations NOT ALL to be with the person that can fire back!
That's my point!

Such a silly statement.

The primary argument is not to eliminate the 2nd Amendment but to regulate assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

a person with a hand gun or a person with no hand gun?

Not a complicated question and one that Bill Clinton endorsed to the tune of $120 million!

Marking the first anniversary of the
shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Bill Clinton Calls for Armed Guards at Schools : 4yourcountry

First they came for the assault weapons, but as I had no assault weapon, I said nothing, then they came for concealed carry Hand guns, but as I had no concealed carry Hand guns, I said nothing, then they came for the shotguns, and I had a shotgun, but nobody came to help me

Not a complicated question and one that Bill Clinton endorsed to the tune of $120 million!

shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Better yet..a big fat liberal with a gun.

False analogy and an insult to a very good poem. Shame on you, Jos.

Such a silly statement.

The primary argument is not to eliminate the 2nd Amendment but to regulate assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

First they came for the assault weapons, but as I had no assault weapon, I said nothing, then they came for concealed carry Hand guns, but as I had no concealed carry Hand guns, I said nothing, then they came for the shotguns, and I had a shotgun, but nobody came to help me

Clearly not...can't you read?

SO you are NOT qualified to discuss obviously because common sense is NOT something you have because YOU DUCKED... Why did you stay at the stoplight?
Could have driven off obviously out of danger.. but no YOU DUCKED waiting like a sitting duck !
Idiot!

Moron, I was responding for Si, I am not Si. Can you get that through your thick skull? I have spent more time carrying weapons, in shitty parts of the world, than you ever will in your entire misbegotten life.

I suggest you follow your own bloody advice and LOOK AT WHO POSTED THE BLOODY MESSAGE YOU IDIDOT!

I apologize! I thought you were responding to me when you wrote :"Clearly not...can't you read?"
Sorry. To repeat though my simple easy question was who would be better to be behind a person with a gun or a person without a gun!
That's what I was trying to get across that obviously it would be better in AlMOST ALL situations NOT ALL to be with the person that can fire back!
That's my point!

I'd rather be BEHIND a bleeding heart liberal with no handgun. I can use their carcass as cover, while I aim and shoot the crazy person with the gun.

Assuming you actually shoot the right target, and not an innocent bystander.

Still on that kick where you'd sacrifice 10 people because one might be caught in the crossfire. That's idiotic.

Idiot!

That's my point!
When I said that all I could legally do but duck and hope for the best, I sorta thought that was a strong implication that I wasn't armed. I wasn't armed.

Forum List

Back