Question: Which is more Dangerous? Democrats or Nuclear Reactors?

RachelMadcow

Rookie
Mar 29, 2011
Democrats have supported the death of 47 million unborn babies since 1972 in the USA, how many people have been killed by Nuclear Reactors in the USA?

It's not even close. Democrats are 1,000X more dangerous than nuclear power. Democrats support a left wing ideology that led to the following regimes in history:

USSR
Cuba
North Korea
Nazi Germany
Fascist Italy
Burma
Venezuela
Russia
China
Vietnam

Among others. There have been 3 nuclear accidents in world history. NONE of them have come anywhere close to causing more human suffering than just one of the above regimes, much less the combined efforts of all the regimes. Left wing ideology is the most dangerous thing facing this world, and Democrats are sympathetic to it.

Democrats have supported the death of 47 million unborn babies since 1972 in the USA, how many people have been killed by Nuclear Reactors in the USA?

Republicans want them born.

1. To work for pennies.

2. So they can starve them.

3. To use them for cannon fodder in unwanted wars.

How do we know this? Look at Republican policies.

Andre Bauer - the poor are like animals - feed them and they will "breed".

Besides, nuclear reactors are designed by "Democrats". Republicans simply don't know enough science.

1. To work for pennies.

Besides, nuclear reactors are designed by "Democrats". Republicans simply don't know enough science.

Yep we all know, No Democrat would ever start an unwanted war. I mean it is not like one got us into Vietnam, or like Obama just attacked Libya or anything.

1. To work for pennies.

Number of nations the past 3 presidents have bombed:

Obama 4: Iraq, Afghan, Pakistan, Libya
Bush 2: Irag, Afghan

Clinton? :
Somalia (inherited from Papa Doc Bush)
Yugoslavia (inherited from Papa Doc Bush)
Bosnia 1993
Haiti 1994
Croatia 1995
Zaire 1996
Liberia 1997
Albania 1997
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Iraq 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2000

Wanna rethink your statement?

1. To work for pennies.

Clinton? :
Bosnia 1993
Haiti 1994
Croatia 1995
Zaire 1996
Liberia 1997
Albania 1997
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Iraq 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2000

Stopping genocide and doing genocide are two different things.
Bush stood by and watched the Christians in Iraq get slaughtered. American right wingers applauded his efforts in Iraq. Where was the right wing outrage? Perhaps the Iraqi "Christians" were the "wrong color"?

So I take it you believe abortion is murder and you would like the federal government to outlaw it? Who do you vote for? Do you feel tricked after voting for Ronnie, Ronnie again, George, George W, and George W again. That's 20 of 28 years with Republicans holding the Presidency where nothing was done for you.

Did them five terms indicate any love of small government? Not really. George W's boy Ashcroft even told Oregon their citizens didn't have the right to vote and choose to die peacefully themselves. Guess they just didn't care about abortion.

I'm looking for an excuse. Nicest thing I have to say is the Republicans use a bunch of one issue voters to get into office and ignore them once there similar to the way Clinton slid that assault rifle ban in "for" the anti gun folks.

It's not even close. Democrats are 1,000X more dangerous than nuclear power. Democrats support a left wing ideology that led to the following regimes in history:

USSR
Cuba
North Korea
Nazi Germany
Fascist Italy
Burma
Venezuela
Russia
China
Vietnam

Among others. There have been 3 nuclear accidents in world history. NONE of them have come anywhere close to causing more human suffering than just one of the above regimes, much less the combined efforts of all the regimes. Left wing ideology is the most dangerous thing facing this world, and Democrats are sympathetic to it.

Left wing ideology leads to Nazi Germany.....? pray tell? I can see you blaming the WWI peace treaty. Anymore I tend to think of the two wars in Europe as one large war with a period of peace in between.

Cuba.......an interesting place. Take a history lesson from the Godfather movies. A weak under regulated corrupt capitalist like state was treating the ppl so bad Communism looks good.

USSR
Cuba
North Korea
Nazi Germany
Fascist Italy
Burma
Venezuela
Russia
China
Vietnam

Stupidity is strong with this one.

USSR
Cuba
North Korea
Nazi Germany
Fascist Italy
Burma
Venezuela
Russia
China
Vietnam

The USSR, Cuba, North Korea, and China are all communist and Democrats are not communist. They are moderates. Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were extreme right wing fascists so thats out of the question. Vietnam hasn't bothered the US since the war.

To answer the OP - Sock Puppets like you because you disrupt the board with your infantile posting and threads. I wish, one day, somebody will be able to invent a way to trace multiple ISPs so the likes of you - and your real account, too - can be banned....

My idea is the OP has not been exposed to many different political ideologies if she is THAT excited by Democratic Party views vs Republican.

I was reading that leftism has killed more people in the last 150 years than any other entity ever in history.

Is that true?

But I am just a product of the democrat public school system, that is bankrupt and failing all people of color.

But that is besides the point......

I was reading that leftism has killed more people in the last 150 years than any other entity ever in history.

Is that true?

But I am just a product of the democrat public school system, that is bankrupt and failing all people of color.

You must mean religion.

1. To work for pennies.

Clinton? :
Bosnia 1993
Haiti 1994
Croatia 1995
Zaire 1996
Liberia 1997
Albania 1997
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Iraq 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2000

You forgot Yemen.

WikiLeaks: U.S. bombs Yemen in secret - War Room - Salon.com

Is that true?

You must mean religion.

No I do not.....

Unless Leftist Athiesm is a religion.....Like under Mao and Stalin, pot, Che.....etc....

Well Rachel, guess we agree communism is bad. So where do you think folks fall on in the political spectrum?

axeswithnames.gif

Now this is my favorite political spectrum.

This one also does

Political-Spectrum_MM.gif

Which one do you use?

New Topics

Forum List

Back