Question to the God Fearing Members of the Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
red tide kills fish.
frogs mve inland and mosquitos multiply.
We've seen these things in the modern age.
Carbon mmonoxide build up under the water and, when the water is disturbed, it creeps along the ground (along with other gasses) and suffocates those who sleep near to the ground (like the eldest of Egyptian sons)
these things too, have been recorded in our time.
Pillars of smoke and fire rise above volcanoes.

Do a little research...

red tide kills fish.
frogs mve inland and mosquitos multiply.
We've seen these things in the modern age.
Carbon mmonoxide build up under the water and, when the water is disturbed, it creeps along the ground (along with other gasses) and suffocates those who sleep near to the ground (like the eldest of Egyptian sons)
these things too, have been recorded in our time.
Pillars of smoke and fire rise above volcanoes.

Do a little research...

Wow.. the last part of that was just rude. I didn't know so I asked for clarification. I made a rather large point of saying I honestly wanted to hear the reasons you had for those plagues. No reason to be a jerk.

How is telling you to do a little research on the matter being rude? if I had said 'it's fucking simple, You moron and don't post again until you have some basic understanding of science and the way things work in reality'- now that would have been rude. but I did not say that; i gave you a brief outline of some of the natural forces that could explain the events described and encouraged you to do some research on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back