Question to Powell Supporters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
You folks that said you would vote for Powell or Rice. Now that powell just endorsement obama, will you reconsider?

The bass would have voted for Powell over Obama. He's a hardworking man that personifies smarts and intelligence and is a leader by example.

You folks that said you would vote for Powell or Rice. Now that powell just endorsement obama, will you reconsider?

There was definetly a time I would have at the least considered Powellas a very viable candidate. That however was before Bush/Cheney destroyed him. His actions this past Sunday while admirable do not redeem him in my eyes, although he remains a man with a good basic dense of the real and the equitable.
Condi? Let me put it this way. I enjoyed the pictures of her burning in effigy.

Negative. I now think Powell is a complete, blundering, assclown. He hid that shit pretty good. Fooled me. I usually pick up on the libbie scent. He flew right under the radar.

Negative. I now think Powell is a complete, blundering, assclown. He hid that shit pretty good. Fooled me. I usually pick up on the libbie scent. He flew right under the radar.

Whites, conservative and liberal, are so predisposed to the worship of a black person in a military uniform that one could be ransacking your house and you'd ask if he's finding everything OK!

Forum List

Back